Sunday, August 10, 2008

Winners of The Falcon and the Sparrow!



First of all, I was humbled and thrilled to receive so many wonderful comments on this contest! I read each one and want to thank all of you very much for your thoughtful words. They meant a great deal to me. And thanks for entering! I chose the followng 5 names out of my tupperware bowl yesterday... (My husband's baseball hat was dirty)



Congratulations to:
Diane
WindyCindy
Melanie Dickerson
Ashley M.
Carole

Would Ashley M. and Melanie Dickerson please contact me at marylu@mltyndall.com and give me your addresses? You didn't leave an email address where I could contact you. Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. congratulations to all the winners!

    I am definitely going to go buy your book now : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thrilled and very appreciative of winning this book! Thank you so much for the giveaway, MaryLu. And yes, I think the cover of The Red Siren is wonderful. I'm always amazed at the quality of Christian fiction covers, and this one is no exception.

    ReplyDelete