Friday, July 31, 2009

Winner of Deadly Intent by Camy Tang!


Is Cherie J. !

Thanks to all who entered! And don't forget, tomorrow, I'll be drawing a name to win my Sea-Faring Basket from the list of everyone who entered this month to win The Blue Enchantress. This is your last day to enter the drawing by scrolling down to my last entry and entering your name!

No matter how many times you entered or whether you already won a book, your name is in the hat. So, check back tomorrow!


And have a blessed, restful, happy weekend, everyone!

8 comments:

  1. Thanks so much. I was thrilled when I got your email telling me I had won.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh fun! Can't wait to hear who won! Hope you have a great weekend too!


    Congrats Cherie J !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait til tomorrow! I really want to win the book, but if I don't win I am going straight to the bookstore to buy it!

    sarah45431@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Your book is coming out tomorrow! I am so excited!

    suzannemcniel@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. My daughter loves your books! Thanks for all you do!

    paul.mcniel@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are an amazing book writer!

    mcniel.2@wright.edu

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just want to say thanks for all of entries you have made this month! It has been so much fun! mcniel.4@wright.edu

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have had great post's the whole month MaryLu and I cant wait to see who wins the Sea-Faring Basket tomorrow. Hope you have a blessed weekend too.

    Congrats Cherie J, I hope you enjoy Deadly Intent!

    ReplyDelete