Friday, May 21, 2010

Wedding pictures!



Last Sunday, my eldest daughter got married!  My entire family flew in from Florida and I had a houseful of guests (some sleeping on the floor!)  We had a blast! The wedding was so beautiful. The dinner reception was marvelous and we danced the night away until a stretch limo took my baby and her new hubby off to San Francisco to catch a plane to Hawaii.  I know God's hand was on the entire day because everything was far better than we expected, and that's just the way God works. Here's a couple pictures for you to enjoy.




My sweet angel and her new hubby!


Me and my daughter




My family "getting down" on the dance floor!

I'll have some more to show you after we get the "Professional" ones back from the photographer. Anyway, it was a great time! Thank you for sharing it with me online.

13 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing, MaryLu! So beautiful, your daughter is gorgeous. :) So glad it was beautiful, I just love weddings. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your looks beautiful, as do you. And it looks as though all of you had fun!

    ~Sasafras

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to your daughter & husband - and to you for growing her up! Thanks for sharing the beautiful pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww they look so wonderful together, God Bless them both! And what a perfect sunny day for a wedding.
    Your daughter is a beautiful bride! She looks like you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your dresses. The whole event looks fun.
    Abigail

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful pictures! Thank you so much for sharing these! I'm so happy it all went well, and that it was fun for everyone! :)

    ~Amber

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for your comments, everyone!!! It's nice to share these special moments with my online friends. I praise God it was a gorgeous day and a beautiful wedding. They are now enjoying their honeymoon in Hawaii!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just gorgeous! Now I know what I my eldest daughter and I will look like down the track. She is already taller than me at 12!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely pictures! What a beautiful setting, to, with all the trees and rocks. I'm glad you had such a good time. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful couple! Looks like a great time was had by all at the wedding! You look so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. so so perrty i bet the eving was nice thanks for the pic.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What great pics, MaryLu! I bet it was fun. And Congrats to your daughter! May God bless their marriage and their lives togther. :D
    Love Ya,
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for sharing your lovely day with the rest of us. Your daughter was a beautiful bride... really tall too! Congrats to everyone.

    ReplyDelete