Pages

Monday, August 17, 2026

Daily Prayer that Will Change Everything

 

Dear Saints, a good friend of mine sent me a link to this prayer and it touched me so deeply that I wanted to share it with you. It's a prayer of submission to our Lord and very important, especially in these trying times. However, make sure you mean every word before you pray it. I hope it blesses you and encourages you to give your all to Jesus. If you pray this every day and really mean it, watch out what the Lord will do!

Lord, let my hands be your hands, give and help through them. Heal through them

Lord, let my eyes be your eyes, let me see people the way you see them

Let my ears be your ears, speak and let me hear you and only you

Let my mouth be your mouth, let me speak only Your truth

Let my feet be your feet, take me wherever you want me to go

Let my heart beat as one with Yours

Crucify my will, and in its place, resurrect Yours

I surrender. Take Over.

Here's the link: Daily Prayer 

 

 

 

4 comments:

  1. Hello Sister in Christ,

    Thanks very much for the prayer. I definitely could use this prayer. As with all sincere prayers, would God perhaps make me go through another divine transformation if I take this to heart and pray it daily, as you noted?

    I remember it is noted in Scripture that the prayer of a righteous person is effective - does this mean prayers from true Believers like us may be more powerful than prayers from those who are not in Christ (CINOs and non-believers)? This is something I have been curious in knowing about for some time.

    You may have heard Kushner met with Hamas leaders in Egypt and is now in the Middle East working on implementing a peace agreement. Around the same time, Trump reportedly brought a US-Saudi nuclear agreement to normalize relations between Saudi Arabia and Israel, which Israel labeled a “historic advancement towards peace in the Middle East.” Aren’t these exactly the steps anticipated in order to bring about the actual Daniel Covenant? If so, it is very possible the covenant could be ready before the year ends; hence we should be out of here very soon, but yet again, only God knows exactly when it all happens. Do you agree with this?

    I just read an article earlier that pertains to the OSAS doctrine you posted about a number of times. It cited John 10:29 about “no one can pluck those who have eternal life out of my Father’s hand,” and Hebrews 10:14 where “God has perfected forever those who are sanctified.” Could this be hinting that even those who are formerly in Christ and then later renounce Him still be considered saved? I remember from one of your quotes that “salvation would only be lost for those who willingly walk away from the Lord.” What are your thoughts on this?
    The author also noted before that all children in the world will go in the Rapture, while I believe Scripture stated that children of the righteous would be included. Does that include people like us who are truly in Christ, or anyone who is a Christian, whether sincere or not?

    Thanks Sister and hope all is well with your latest novel being ready for publication and release. Peace and Blessings from a Brother in Christ.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings, Brother! Yes.. lots of things are going on in the middle East right now... all leading up to the Covenant from Daniel. There's also lots of chatter about nuclear war, which I believe will happen right around the rapture. We wait and watch...
      Regarding prayer... yes... only the prayer of the righteous is powerful and effective. Who are the righteous? Those who walk daily with Jesus and continue in repentance. Not the CINOs.
      There are many false teachers out there who preach OSAS. I have made so many posts about this here that I get weary about it all. Yes, for those of us who get truly saved and who continue in the faith... we continue growing in the Lord and repenting and submitting to Him... then yes, our salvation is secure. But for those who willingly turn away from the Lord and start living in unrepentant sin, they can lose their salvation. It is true that nothing and no one can take us out of the Lord's hands. But we can jump! No one who was once saved and later renounces Jesus is saved. God does not take away our free will when we get saved. We must continue in the faith. Not by works, but by our love and obedience to Jesus.
      The Bible does not specify whether children of the unsaved will go in the rapture. It only says that Children of the righteous. Please be careful out there, Brother. So much deception and false teaching.
      Blessings!

      Delete
  2. I need to pray for courage to pray this prayer, MaryLu. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good response, Amy. Yes, we have to mean it. God knows our hearts... but it requires complete surrender. Not sure I'm completely there yet myself. But I pray that God changes my heart

      Delete