Saints,
Time is short. Please watch the following two Instagram posts, Part 1 and Part 2 of something called The Genesis Mission. I did look up this woman and the lady from whom she gathered the information. You can find Carol Mack on Facebook. I have scrolled through her information and it is mind-boggling. But if you want just the cliff notes, watch these two Instagram posts. .
In a nutshell, this "Genesis Mission" is the Beast System and it is nearly completed all around us. When you agree to it, it is not just a chip in the hand or an implant in the brain, but your entire body become wired to the internet or the AI hive. There will be no where to hide. And if you aren't wired into the system, you don't exist and therefore cannot buy or sell. They expect to have this completed by this December. If you are brave enough to scroll through Carol Mack's page,.. you will see all the proof, as well as hear her testimony. I prayed about it and I believe Carol and this lady below are true Christians just trying to warn people. There is so much deception now! We cannot trust anything we hear or even see. Please stay close to Jesus and ask for discernment. Oh, and one thing this lady said which blessed me immensely is that what they are trying to do with the sprays and the nanobots and infiltrating our bodies, they CANNOT do to those of us covered with the blood of Jesus!! And you should know then, that they know who we are and they can't wait for us to leave!
Another lady I highly recommend on You Tube who I just found is Ashley Hays. I've only listened to a few of her videos but she is spot on with Biblical truth and with what is happening. I encourage you to sub to her and work your way through her videos if you really want to know what's going on. Not to fear, but just to be informed so you won't be deceived!
I say all of this also because I sense the Lord telling me my job as a watchwoman is nearly at an end, so I will only be posting things as he leads. When I asked him today (Sunday), he led me to create this post.
I'm NOT watching dates or listening to feast day calculations or the blood moons or number of days since (you fill in the blank) equaling to the prophetic numbers in Daniel.. or any of that anymore. I'm only looking at signs and staying as close to Jesus as possible. I encourage you all to do that and not get caught up in rapture dates and "words" from the Lord about dates, etc. Keep your focus on Jesus!
It's more important that you are going in the rapture than when it will happen!
Make sure the rapture is not your idol, but rather your full focus and love is on Jesus!
Maranatha and see you all soon!

HI MaryLu, interesting posts for sure, but I'm puzzled by how she seems to equate this frequency technology and connection to the AI Grid with the Mark. It certainly can be seen as related, and a vehicle for it, but she seems to imply that without being covered by Jesus' Blood, one is doomed? Revelation tells us a person must knowingly specifically accept the Mark and worship the Beast to be lost. Maybe I need to watch more than short Instagram posts to get a better sense of what she is saying. Like you, I no longer pay attention to "date suggestions/high watch times"--with the exception of Lu Vega's favorite late summer wheat/new wine harvest season rationale. Surely with the state of the world--technology alone, not to mention geo-politics, global weather/earthquakes, etc--there is plenty pointing to the nearness of our exit. Hallelujah. I grieve for those who will be left behind--and like others here have many! unsaved loved ones--but they will choose what they will choose. So I pray for the trib Saints and the Remnant Jews. I think the Beast system is so much more insidious than any of us would have ever expected just a decade ago. Eyes on Jesus, faith firm in Him! Maranatha!
ReplyDeleteI maybe miscommunicated: of course one is doomed without the covering of the Blood of Jesus; I was interpreting her as implying the element of choice was lost after the rapture?
DeleteHi Judi, I don't think that's what she was saying....I think she was saying that they have the ability to monitor you and everything you do, buy, who you associate with, what you watch on TV, etc.. everything with the technology they have now. And this is all part of this Genesis Mission. I don't believe she is saying that because they can do that, you can never be saved. But in the Tribulation, if you have ever been monitored in this way, you will not be able to hide unless you go out into the middle of the woods.. and even then..... they can find you. But yes, everyone in the Tribulation will still have a choice until the point in which they take the MOB. That's what I believe she is saying. I've also read some of the information from Carol Mack and she is saying the same. I know you are as worried about your loved ones as I am. IF they are left behind, they will eventually get saved. I believe that based on Scripture!
DeleteHello Sister in Christ,
ReplyDeleteAmen times infinity, I am sure many many true Believers are tired of watching and interpreting the signs and are listening for the trumpet that will ultimately take us home.
I do not have social media (Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube) due to the suffering and scorn endured in the past. Due to this, I could not fully view the testimonial messages from Carol, but per Ashley’s videos, I believe she is sincere based on her video profile and also her in-depth analysis of the Christian morals and truths. Same applies to Carol.
I am getting into an emotional rant here, but I admit to the Lord that I am a little envious that I could not have unlimited opportunities to warn people like the way Carol and Ashley do due to my teleworking full-time for a couple years and also, I prefer telling people in person rather than exposing and compromising my identity and privacy online. I am just a regular true Believer who works a full-time job and usually look after the kids when I am not working: therefore, my chances are extremely scarce and I have been praying to the Lord about that He will give me some final chances before we go home. I think the best I was able to do was refer people to the Digital ID video from last year, given its eerily strong connection to the buy-and-sell restriction, but I don’t know if it really impacted them to the point where they finally start seeing the worldly evil the way we hoped and consider turning to the Lord.
I also admit that I feel a little depressed seeing how there are true Believers who can spread the warning through all the most popular social media platforms and receive countless likes and comments. The reason is that I pray and hope these certain people will not mistreat me in Heaven. In other words, if I were to ever meet them in this life and start a conversation, even random or unexpected, their reaction, body language, and interest in listening to and/or connecting with me are the factors that I consider to wonder if their Christian status is truly sincere. Since I am living day-by-day knowing I am hated and resented by pretty much everyone for making mistakes, having flaws, or being different, this occasionally still bothers me even though I firmly declared to the Lord that this will never bother me again like it used to for a long time.
I actually feel like crying saying the above because I don’t want the Lord to feel that I am harboring jealousy when in fact I just want to be with Him and go home where I can finally feel loved and appreciated forever by everyone present and never again be viewed or labeled as worthless. Wouldn’t the Lord understand my efforts and reward me, with maybe the exception of some crowns, just the same as with anyone else who expressed their love for the Lord, whether through social media, daily prayers, or whatever means? Thanks for understanding.
Have a blessed day Sister and Peace And Blessings from a Brother in Christ.
Dear Brother. When you stand before the Lord what is the most important thing the ONLY thing that will matter? Is it how popular you were? how many clicks and likes you got on social media? How many friends you had? Or even how many people you led to the Lord? No. The only thing that will matter is if you trusted Jesus for your salvation and had a loving relationship with Jesus.
DeleteRemember the parable of the talents? Jesus gives various people different kinds of talents and different numbers of talents. All He cares about is that you use whatever talent He gives you for His glory. He rewarded the man with 2 talents just as much as the one with 5. You may not have a platform to preach the Gospel like some do, but the Lord has given you talents. From what you've said, it sounds like you have made yourself available to the Lord to use however He wants. He knows your heart.. so just rest in Him.
Once in heaven there will not be a single brother or sister who will be mean to you, insult you, ignore you, or make you feel unworthy! They can't. We will all be rid of our selfish, sinful natures.
Brother, take all your flaws, mistakes, sins.. .all of your past and put it at the cross of Jesus. And let it go! You are not any of those things. God does not make mistakes. You are God's masterpiece and He made you just as you are. You are worth far more than you realize and the enemy is trying to keep you down and thinking much much less of yourself than is the truth. Stop comparing yourself with others and just sit at the feet of Jesus and receive His love and comfort. You are a Son of the Most High God! You are His ambassador. God's Holy Spirit lives within you! Ask the Lord to heal your broken heart and reveal to you who you really are! Praying for you... Blessings!
Greetings Holy Messenger of God,
ReplyDeleteI am definitely listening for the Trumpet, but I wonder if those who get left behind may not hear it or maybe just like a form of thunder? Since all children who are innocent and under the age of accountability will go in the Rapture, is that a major way those left behind will finally suspect something is wrong, especially those who are lukewarm or know even a little bit of prophecy?
The two women have explained the truths well and I saw there are many people who liked and commented on their messages and videos. Needless to say this, but do you feel we can only hope and pray that the commenters are doing this because they truly love Jesus and not for selfish reasons as in trying to save themselves but without the Holy Spirit changing their hearts? Since only God knows the heart of every person, it is not really worth wondering who is sincere or not?
Like the commenter above, I also have very little opportunities to warn others, but I am particularly wary because I do not want to commit what I call the three sinful As: Adultery, Apathy, and Apostasy. Adultery is if I talk to people a bit too much and realize they are interested in merely conversing with me, I may start to enjoy their company to the point where I may feel tempted to form a forbidden bond with them and not even realize it. Apathy is where people and the world start to appreciate and take me seriously in ways I had not expected and over time, I may start to value their appreciation more than God and feel indifferent than enthusiastic when thinking about Him. Apostasy is pretty much the first two combined and taking the costly toll to where I completely forget about Him due to the admiration and respect I get from overdoing what I should have done in moderation. Even though I may say that I can manage and know my limits, only God knows if I can truly refrain from crossing the line. Would this be true perhaps?
I read an article on another watchman site that mentioned Trump stated that a “worldwide depression” may come in like four weeks if the Strait of Hormuz is not opened, leading to an unprecedented economic decline. This is from when the MOU was signed a couple weeks ago, so that means in mid or late July, while not forgetting the 60-day “ceasefire” that is set to expire in mid-August. The author believes that this is another thing that has to happen prior to the Rapture, but wouldn’t that discredit the much regarded notion that the Rapture is imminent and that nothing else major needs to happen for it to take place? If this is true, then the Rapture and Tribulation could both be highly likely to occur before this year ends, considering the Beast System/Genesis Mission that is to be in effect by December? I am certainly not being dogmatic about this, but I felt prompted to bring this up and ask about it.
Keep trusting the Lord and looking up, for I also feel our departure is near. Blessings and Come Quickly Lord Jesus!
Greetings, I have no idea about the trumpet and whether the lost will hear it. But that would be cool if they did. I also am not sure that ALL children will go. The Bible only says that descendants of the Righteous are delivered.
DeleteYes, I don't try to figure out if people are saved or not or sincere or not. Obviously if they are being hateful and rude online, that's a good sign they don't have the Holy Spirit. But I leave such things up to the Lord.
It is good you are watching out for the Three A's, but remember that the closer you get to Jesus, the less you will even want to engage in any sin. Don't let that keep you from witnessing to someone if the Lord leads you to. He promises to always give us a way out of temptation.
At this point there is nothing that has to occur before the rapture.
As far as the start of the Tribulation, IF this lady Carol Mack is right about her research and conclusions of the Genesis Mission, then yes, it must start before the end of the year. But no one really knows. So we keep watching and growing closer to the Lord! Blessings!
Thank you for sharing. There was a very informative interview posted on YouTube by the Deep End Podcast with Taylor Welch. He interviews LA Marzulli. Even hearing LA’s testimonies are encouraging, as well as him sharing his research. May the Lord bless you with refreshment as you continue to serve His kingdom.
ReplyDeleteThank you. I love Marzulli. He's very informative and his research is incredible. I'll look for that podcast. Blessings to you and yours!!
DeleteHappy 4th July Sister in the Lord!
ReplyDeleteI know you are not posting as much as before, but I am thinking about posting anything on latest posts in case they may be important for you to know.
I came across this news link from a commenter on another watchman site: https://www.reuters.com/world/canada-aims-announce-10-countries-backing-global-defence-bank-nato-summit-2026-07-02/
Canada’s Prime Minister is planning to announce ten nations who will be appointed to oversee a global electronic bank network. This is set to be announced during a summit next week.
This made me instantly wonder: could this be the 10 kings foretold in Revelation and one of them could be the Antichrist? If this is true, then we must very close to leaving considering how we will not be here when the AC is revealed. This also makes me think the Tribulation is very likely to start later this year if there happens to be a chain of events leading to the Daniel Covenant being acknowledged, ratified, and ultimately signed. Do you believe this is very possible?
I saw a commenter who criticized a Rapture-date setter citing that no one will ever know the day and hour of the Lord’s coming for us, but that person stated something that was a shocker: he/she stated that there are some prophets who believe that the church may still be here in 2050. I don’t think we true Believers would want to imagine what kind of destruction and losses will have taken place if we have to wait that much longer. My belief is that we will already be in the Millennium Reign for some time by then. Would this be true?
Another commenter (on a different website) said another nerve-wrecking statement that it may be likely we will be going through the Tribulation, but I instantly dismissed that citing 1 Thessalonians 5:9 and Revelation 3:10. I wonder if my seeing these may be the Lord’s way of testing my faith which is probably being tested by skepticism?
Enjoy the holiday weekend and fireworks tonight. Keep looking up for I still tend to believe we are going home very soon, and some people believe this month could be a high-watch time considering the World Cup Finale on the 19th, which happens to be the supposed actual Pentecost after applying the grain offering Scripture from Leviticus 23:15-16. Blessings and Maranatha!
I had not heard about the 10 nation alliance at NATO. Yes, it could very well be the formation of the 10 kings in the AC beast system. I guess we wait and see. Do I believe the Tribulation could start this year? It certainly seems so, more so than any other year... but we watch and wait.
DeleteThe commenter who said 2050 has no concept of the Biblical timeline or of prophecy. Which doesn't surprise me at all since many believers have no clue. And no, we may not know the exact day and hour, but we will know the season, as the apostle Paul says.
I advice you to stop reading comments and watching or reading some of these watchmen videos. Many are way off base and it will only serve to jeopardize your faith. The one thing I do recommend is opening up your Bible and as you read, ask the Holy Spirit to interpret it for you. Then you will be absolutely confident of what you believe and why, and you won't be tossed to and fro with every "comment" online.
Blessings to you and yours!