Monday, September 30, 2013

Christina's Story - How God rescued her from Satanism

This week I have a very special guest. Her name is Christina and her story is an epic story of battle--a battle between good and evil, between God and Satan, not only for her life here on earth, but for her eternity.  I met Christina's mother on Facebook and as we got to chatting, she told me about struggles her daughter was going through at the time. I promised to pray for her and I periodically checked back to see how things were going.  If you follow my blog or read my books, you probably know that I have an interest in the supernatural, so when I heard what happened to Christina and how she came out on the other side, I asked if she would share her story with us in the hope that someone out there would stumble across it and through her testimony they would find release from their own dark bondage.  So, without further ado. . .

Hi this is Christina and this is my testimony. The trials in my life started at age 13. I struggled with anorexia and bulemia. Things escalated into cutting. When I reached high school I began using drugs, becoming a meth and heroin addict by 15 years old. Things in my life didn't get better as I took a turn and started practicing wiccan which then eventually turned into satanism as I had a taste for the dark side. My life was spiraling out of control. Not only was I bare bones, I was a run away addict that was trying to escape the law and life. One week when I had sold my body as a prostitute, I blew more than 1/2 grand on drugs and took them all, mostly to myself, in one day. I didn't die and didn't know why. I started crying. In the back of my mind I knew I was trying to commit suicide and wondered why I wasn't dead. It dawned on me, there was like some kind of peace that overtook me, the kind that enraged me because I knew it was God and He was trying to talk to me and show me His love through these specific emotions that I identified as Him. I looked in the mirror one night at myself and didn't know what I was looking at. I thought about my future and who I didn't know who I was now. What kind of life did I long for for my future? I didn't want to be sleeping on the sidewalk at Starbucks or sleeping in a strangers bed. That's when the curiosity came back to seek after God and He found me through multiple ways that I can't describe. Between then and a few months ago, I've been attacked multiple times through by old demons and have put myself in bad positions such a becoming a stripper and relapsing on Meth and calling back old demons that once taught me the ways of satanism. I knew I had a choice of heaven or hell and this is my last chance of making that decision because having a full blown relapse of these things, I would never return. So I asked for help. My Christian therapist, whom I have been seeing off and on for a year or so, had told me about an ex-satanist who she thought was willing to sit down and talk to me. He came over with her to my house, with my mom home. We sat down in our living room and he told me his story. I related to him. God used him in an extraordinary way. He asked me if I was willing to be delivered and I said yes. He then prayed and then asked me to pray and give God each demon that I struggled with. I have had tension headaches, in between my eyebrows for years, and never knew what caused them. When I prayed out loud and told the spirit of drugs to leave in Jesus name and go to the place God had prepared for it (which I did with all of them), the tension left. It was totally noticeable. I got a release in my 'gut' area and the heaviness in my head was lifted and gone. Afterwards, I felt extremely light and at peace. When I struggled so long with anxiety attacks and other emotional problems, they were gone. Now, I feel like I get to live a life that I have dreamed of since I was a little girl that God has promised me.I wouldn't be alive today, if it wasn't for Him. I should have died multiple times but He saved it every time and I know I have a purpose in life, that is why I'm here.

MaryLu Here
Christina, I want to thank you so much for being so brave and so willing to share your story with us. I know it can't be easy to relay such personal details of your life, but please know that I believe your honesty here will help many many people. We all know in the back of our minds that we are in a spiritual battle of epic proportions, but many of us don't experience it like you did. And none of us are immune from falling for the enemy's traps. Praise God you made the right choice! Praise God He sent you an ex-satanist to help!  And Praise God you are whole and free again. God loves you SO MUCH!!  Don't ever let go of Him.

 

9 comments:

  1. Christina, your post brought me to tears. Thank you for your honesty and openness about your journey. I am so grateful to our Papa God for delivering you, healing your heart, and bringing you into His family. That means you're a little sister I can't wait to meet someday! I will pray for you every time He brings you to my mind, sweet girl. Stay in Him--when we are weak, He is strong. Remember, He is stronger than satan, and He is on your side!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sept 30th ....
    "Morning, MaryLu and Christina".
    Thank-you for introducing us to Christina, MaryLu.
    And, to Christina -- thank-you SO much, and God Bless for sharing your personal testimony and victory with us today !!! You have truly been brought out of the miry pit ... and changed for the glory of God ! What an incredible witness this is. Praise the Lord -- that you found Him, and, that He never let you go ... throughout this entire ordeal. He loves you that much !!! The verse that says: "We love Him, because He first loved us" .... is so true ! A love SO deep, SO wide, SO high -- that it reaches through to the very depths of our being -- wherever we are at. He is SO faithful !
    Again, Christina - thanks for sharing your story of deliverance and hope with us. May God continue to bless you, as you grow in faith and His endless love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christina, you are a brave young lady and such an inspiration. May God continue to bless your recovery and your future!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christina, thank you SO much for your inspiring, & touching testimony! Satan is such a cunning demon, who attacks us in any & all ways possible, & often, when least expected. I am so happy that you have been relinquished from his clutches, & am praying for your continued strength & success - you can do it, through the Lord.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Christina, thank you so much for sharing your testimony! God is relentless in rescuing each person from the enemy--I am SO happy you have surrendered completely to Him. Your life will now be filled with peace, power through the Holy Spirit (over ALL evil), joy, strength, and love. :-) Most importantly, God will use YOU to bring others who are locked in satan's prison into freedom! It is a thrill to be used by Him and to see people set free--the rest of your life will be so beautiful! :-)

    Lora

    ReplyDelete
  6. Christina, thanks so much for sharing your story! I'm praising God with you, and believing that someone will read this and be encouraged toward the Lord. God has great things in store for you, never doubt that. Bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. He will never leave you or forsake you. This testimony will touch many!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Christina, God saved you not only because He loves you so much but also because He has an awesome purpose and plan for your life! I can't wait to see how your life unrolls from here. You will be a blessing and gift to many! Keep close to Him, keep the faith and know that He takes great JOY in you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Read also delivered from the powers of darkness by Emmanuel Amos.His testimony saved my life.

    ReplyDelete