Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Merry Christmas!



From my family to yours, Merry Christmas! 

This is only half of my family as we sat down for Thanksgiving dinner at my brother's cabin in West Virginia. None of my 6 kids could make it (ages 19-29) but here you see my sister, Mother, me, my hubby, my brother and his 3 kids and my niece. 
(Check out the antler chandelier!)
Anyway, many many blessings on you and your families this year as we celebrate the birth of our Lord! 
I pray during all the festivities, presents, good food, and parties you stop and lift up praise to God for sending His son to save us all! 

8 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you, too, MaryLu - and to everyone else out there!
    -Sapphire

    ReplyDelete
  2. A blessed and merry Christmas to you, Mary Lu!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a nice picture MaryLu. I didn't even notice the chandelier until you pointed it out...its cool. Merry Christmas to you to!!! God Bless you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a wonderful family gathering! I hope y'all have a Merry Christmas too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, ladies! May the Lord richly bless you and your family as you celebrate His birth!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, I really like the chandelier too! Glad you could be with your family in WV. My married daughter lives there too.

    ReplyDelete