Monday, January 28, 2008

Weapon of the Week Psalm 91:14-16



Because he loves me," says the LORD, "I will rescue him; I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name. He will call upon me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him." Psalm 91: 14-15



Does God really care about you? Does God really answer prayer? Does God really help us?
Humm... Sounds like something our enemy loves to whisper in our ear when we are going through a hard time.

I not only find great comfort in this scripture, but it is a great weapon to throw back in the enemy's face when he's tempting you to believe God isn't with you.. Say it out loud and with force and make it personal : "The Lord says He loves me. He will rescue me. He will protect me because I acknowledge His name. He will answer me when I call upon Him. He is with me in trouble. He will deliver me and honor me."

The Word of God is powerful. Memorize it and use it like a weapon when you are attacked. Speak it outloud with conviction and see what happens.
Have a blessed week!

No comments:

Post a Comment