Saturday, July 5, 2008

I have the flu! And plans for next week.


Yuk. Last Wednesday some miserable flu bug slammed down on me and I've been in bed ever since. Makes me mad because I really take great care of myself. I mean I eat a salad full of raw, organic veggies every night, take Juice Plus, and juice fresh fruit into a drink every day. Plus, I exercise regularly (yes, I'm a nut. I know) I rarely get sick and when I do, I'm a giant baby. Anyway, that's why I haven't blogged lately.

Next week on Thursday, I'm traveling to Orlando for the International Christian Retailers Conference (more on that later) but I'll be sure and post the answers to the last Heaven questions before that and I'll be leaving you with a 2 book giveaway during my absence. Two awesome books I've read recently that I know you'll want to win.


Well, back to bed...
God Bless

1 comment: