Saturday, August 1, 2009

Winner of the Sea-Faring Basket!


IS MEZ!! I put all your names in a large bucket last night and had my husband draw one. I'm so honored that all of you took the time to enter! And remember, I'm still going to draw a name for one last free copy of The Blue Enchantress next Wednesday.

It's been a fun month for me sharing with you my thoughts on The Blue Enchantress. Today is the official release date and my prayer is that the story will reach many people, men and women, and draw them closer to the only source of true beauty and joy, God Almighty.

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Mez!
    P.S. My library finally bought the Charles Towne Belles! I'm so excited!
    ~Carman

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Mez! We have been waiting all month to know who the winner is, hope you're exited.

    p.s. The Blue Enchantress just came to my library too, Carman. I'm always asking them to buy MaryLu's books for the library.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Mez. If you've never read MaryLu's pirate trilogy, you're in for a real treat!

    I am so excited that the Blue Enchantress is out!! SO cool MaryLu! I will definitely go buy it as soon as I can. Unless of course I win it on wednesday ; ) I hope a lot of people read your book!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am excited, what a great basket! Thanks again for your generosity. MaryLu.

    ReplyDelete