Friday, October 9, 2009

Give me your eyes

Happy Friday, everyone! I wanted to share this Youtube video with you. I'm sure some of you have already seen it, but I just came across it and it really impacted me.

How often do we all just sail through life so consumed with our own business and our own agenda that we don't truly look, I mean really look at other people. To see beneath their exterior down to the pain and yearning in their hearts. I know I'm often dashing around too busy to even notice others around me. How many opportunities are we missing? How many chances to reach out and bless someone and give them a moment, a glance at the Spirit of God living within us. A glimpse that they may remember forever, a moment that could change their eternity.

Take a few minutes and check it out, but if you do, watch it until the end:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OihvG607W-c


God bless and have a great weekend!

6 comments:

  1. I love the song, but had not seen the video. They did a great job! Thank you for sharing.

    Oh that I would see through God's eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you posted this - I accidentally deleated the link from my inbox a year ago when I first saw it, and haven't been able to find the video ever since; now I can can forward it to my friends! :-)
    -Sapphire

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a very nice song. I never watched the music video until now. This is the kind of song that you need to listen not only to the melody but the words. The words are the most important part when someone is singing about Jesus and how to follow Him. I loved it. Thank you MaryLu.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A friend let me listen to this song a little while ago and I loved it! Great choice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! I wanted to stop by and let you know that I chose your blog for the One Lovely Blog Award! Here is my URL: http://continuousdelights.blogspot.com/
    Tomorrow I will have the info for the award. Please stop by!
    Blessings,
    Carman

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my yes. When I first heard this song on the radio, I sat in the car and cried! We get so lost in life that we forget to look around us and reach out to others. It was a huge reminder for me.

    Thank you for the reminder! :)

    ReplyDelete