Friday, May 14, 2010

Winners of Sworn to Protect and Highland Blessings are!

Virginia for Sworn to Protect
Diana S for Highland Blessings!!!

Congratulations, Ladies!!

My daughter is getting married this Sunday!! And my entire family is flying in from Florida over the next few days. So, I'll be pretty busy for awhile.  I'll post some pictures of the wedding in a couple weeks... or as soon as I have time. It is my eldest daughter who is now 28 years old!  Yes, that makes me ancient! But I feel young at heart. I think that's because I know I'll live forever and this life is only the beginning.

TRAVEL NEWS:
I'll be in St. Louis for the International Christian Retailers' Conference June 27th - 29th.  If any of you will be attending, I'll be signing my next release Surrender the Heart at several locations during the conference. Please drop by and say HI!  I'd love to meet you.

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I am so jealous! I hope I get to meet you someday and get you to sign my books in person. :) Have a wonderful weekend! I will look forward to those pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy to see that I won this book. I'm really looking forward to it.

    MaryLu, enjoy your daughter's wedding. Hope it's a wonderful day for all! My oldest daughter is also 28--and expecting her second child in June.

    God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations again to you and your daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to your daughter, and have fun!
    ~Abigail =D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to the winners, and congratulations to you and your daughter! :) Hope all goes well and that you have a wonderful time! And I love your attitude--how grand it is to think of eternity with the Lord!

    ~Amber

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to Virginia and Diana! Enjoy your books ladies.

    Aww how exciting for your daughter. I will say a prayer for her. I really hope that you enjoy the event MaryLu. I love weddings! Im going to one myself next month, Praise The Lord!! =]

    I so wish that i could be at St Louis, but that is a drive for me. Next time you have a conference it should be closer to Chicago, i have to meet my favorite author some time soon. But have fun at your conference and i will be praying for your new releases.
    God Bless!!

    ReplyDelete