Friday, June 11, 2010

Vote on your favorite book of mine and St. Louis, here I come!

If you scroll down on the right of my blog, beneath the sign up for my newsletter, I'm conducting a poll, asking people who've read all my books to pick their favorite one. So, if you'd like to participate, please do!  I hope to use this info in writing future books, so please be honest.

Also, I'll be in ST. Louis Juue 27th - 29th for the International Christian Retailers Conference. For those of you who will be attending, here's the places and times where I'll be signing my next release, Surrender the Heart! If you are one of many Chrisitan retailers and are attending, please drop in and see me!!!
Hey, check out the great authors I get to sign with! I'm very excited.

American's Center, St. Louis, MO

Monday, June 28th

9:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m. Personality Booth Signing: Wanda Brunstetter, Mary Connealy, MaryLu Tyndall Town Center Signing Surrender the Heart

3:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. Barbour Booth Signing: Mary Connealy and MaryLu Tyndall Barbour Booth #2135 Signing Surrender the Heart


Tuesday, June 29th
10:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. Fiction Café Barbour Booth #2135 Involves: Wanda Brunstetter, Mary Connealy, Kaye Dacus, Ronie Kendig, Nancy Mehl, MaryLu Tyndall

 
Have a great weekend, everyone!

9 comments:

  1. That is NOT easy, MaryLu! I picked one, but it was a toss up between that one and another. So hard to decide, they are all great in my opinion. :)

    Have a great trip!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Casey--it's so hard to pick just one! :) Your books are wonderful, MaryLu, and I cannot wait for Surrender the Heart to be released!

    Have a good time at the Conference (would love to come if I could!)!

    ~Amber

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, it's definitely hard to choose! In the end, I narrowed it down to The Redemption and The Red Siren, because I like your strong, assertive heroines best, and those stories involve lots of action and danger. I ended up casting my vote for The Redemption because I found it to be the more romantic of the two, since there is so much tension between Charlisse and Merrick.
    But every single book of yours, I haven't been able to put down and have read in just a couple of days, so whatever you write in the future is guaranteed to be awesome! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its almost impossible to pick just one! I love all of them with their different plots and characters. Have fun with your book signing and have a safe trip!
    God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun, I've never been to a book signing. Maybe one of these years...

    You don't know how hard this was for me to choose just one, but I knew immediately that it was narrowed down to The Restitution or The Blue Enchantress. Both of them I continually skim over and read my favorite parts over and over. Funny, I think it is the male lead in both of those books (rather than the girl) who really appeals to me, even though Kent and Nathanael are VERY different. In the end, The Restitution won out. Perhaps because of the challenge of the plot, trying to make up for how he has wronged Isabel and win her love. It seems like an impossible task and yet you developed it very well. I do wish you would write more about them. Still think Kent and Merrick should be friends!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also meant to say that I haven't yet read The Raven Saint to have it in consideration. My husband returns from the US in two weeks and I will get it then....YEAH !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, ladies! for your kind comments. There's quite a discussion happening on my Facebook page regarding this question. I assumed The Redemption would be most people's favorites because I get so many notes about that book! Many people are choosing The Blue Enchantress which really surprises me due to the harsh criticism that story has caused. I guess one never knows! But I have to say I loved Enchantress... Hope and I have much in common. (or at least, we did) God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all of your books so much that I have read them all several times. I still have a favorite (read it four times), so I'll vote for The Redemption: but they're all a job well done!
    God bless,
    ~Abigail =D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think the Redemption is probably my favorite because of the depth of the characters, the pirates, and, most importantly, because of the reminder it gives me of the power God has to change people's lives entirely. (Of course, I see that in all your books, which is a big part of why I love them so much.)

    ReplyDelete