Saturday, July 2, 2011

Anniversary Whale Watching!

Yes, you heard it here first!  It's the new fad for your 19th Wedding Anniversary.  Forget the gold, the silver, the bronze.. or whatever you're supposed to get...  my hubby is taking me on a whale watching cruise off the coast of California.  Yea!!  Just being out at sea will be a thrill for me! 

Anyway, why am I telling you this? Because I'll be offline from Saturday through most of Monday, so if I don't comment here or answer your question, I'm not being rude. K?

In the meantime, I hope all of you have a great weekend celebrating American Independence and Freedom!
And I'll try and get some great pictures of whales!

3 comments:

  1. Friday, July 2nd,
    "Morning, MaryLu."
    MaryLu ... I am SO happy, excited and delighted for you !!! Oh, yes, I think the 'newest' 19th Wedding Anniversary craze "needs to be" .... a "Whale-watching cruise off the coast of California" !!! (At the very least !!!) Oh, imagine being out at sea, and, watching one of God's greatest and marvellous creations !!! (And MaryLu .... just think ... it 'might' just give you some 'new ideas' for future 'pirate novels' .... just saying ....)
    Now, we will "all" be wishing we could be there too ... (well, not spoiling your Anniversary time though) ... but just to be a part of this great adventure !!!
    Tell your husband ... "Good job !!!" ... what a wonderful and creative idea for an Anniversary gift !!! (How long will you be out at sea ???)
    Do enjoy every minute of it, MaryLu. Again, I am so thrilled for you ... this is exciting !!!
    Hope you take lots of pictures.
    Take care, and, God Bless,
    In Him, Brenda Hurley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. If that is for the 19th, what can I expect for me and Jack's 28th? LOL
    Have a wonderful time and try not to fall overboard trying to get that perfect shot! :-)
    Happy 4th to all! And God bless!
    Side note: If your camera has a video setting, maybe you can try and get a short video as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a wonderful Happy Anniversary. My aunt lives in Northern California. I know they do whale watching tours there from time to tim e. Enjoy your trip. I hope you get to see a beautiful whale..and maybe snap a few pics, too :) Have a Happy 4th of July weekend, too. Love and hugs from Oregon, Heather:)

    ReplyDelete