Saturday, July 30, 2011

Heading for the hills!

Hi everyone! I'm getting on a plane tomorrow and heading for the Appalacians for a family reunion!!! Yes, all the way from California...ugg, long flight, but I'm planning on working on Veil of Pearls while I'm in the air.  Anyway, I will have my computer but I probably won't be spending alot of time online, so if I don't comment on your comments, don't be offended!

I do have regular posts all set to go, so it will be like I'm here anyway. I'm returning on Monday August 8th. 
I rarely get to see my family so this is a great chance to catch up with my Mom, Sister, Brother and his wife and their three kids.  I'll try and post some pictures next Friday, time permitting.

So, have a great week, everyone!!!

7 comments:

  1. Sat July 30th,
    "Morning, MaryLu."
    So happy for you, to be going off to the Appalacians for a 'family reunion' !!! Hope you have a wonderful, fun, and safe time, MaryLu and family ... catching up with everyone. How long does it take to get there ? Oh, and is it a direct flight, or will you need to be transferring somwhere in between destinations ? I'll be praying for your safety.
    E-N-J-O-Y !!!
    Take care, and, God Bless,
    In Him, Brenda Hurley

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have a fantastic time! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great time, MaryLu, I will be praying for you. While you are in the air writing Veil of Pearls, I will on the ground reading Surrender the Dawn. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Ladies! No direct flight, Brenda.. I have a layover in Dallas. Sigh.. I hate long flights and airports. I'll try to check in with you all sometimes during the week. God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi MaryLu, I'll be praying for you today to have safe, smooth, and quick flights! And have a wonderful time with your family on the East coast! Will you be in Virginia or North Carolina? I hope it is a blessed time for you with your family, and I'm looking forward to your posts and pictures!
    In Christ, Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kimberly, Tenn and West Virginia.. I love the mountains! But not as much as I love the sea!!
    Thanks for all your prayers! I appreciate them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are two beautiful states! A few years ago I was able to go to the Great Smokey Mountains, and I stayed in Gatlinburg TN, and I loved every minute! The mountains and the scenery there are just breathtaking. I love the mountains and the forests too, but you're right that the sea has an allure all it's own. It's hard to choose when God has made so much beauty!

    ReplyDelete