Friday, July 6, 2012

Still in Jamaica!!!

Yes.... I'm still out of the country basking on a glistening beach somewhere, wading in the turquoise waters and drinking some fruity drink with an umbrella in it!  But, I'll be heading back tomorrow  :-(  Back from paradise to the real world. (NO!!!!)  Anyway, I will be back online next week, at which time, I'll post the final two winners of the free copies of Veil of Pearls!! 

In the meantime, I pray everyone has a wonderful weekend!! Talk to you soon.



9 comments:

  1. Fri July 6th,
    "Morning MaryLu and husband ... "still" basking on a glistening beach somewhere in Jamaica !!! So happy for you ... enjoying your anniversary and having a wonderful vacation away !
    Safe travels home tomorrow.
    Take care, and, God Bless,
    In Him, Brenda Hurley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your last day in Jamaica!!!! What a great treat that God gave you- to get away for awhile for your anniversary. :)
    Safe travels!!
    Tori

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you enjoy the rest of your trip in Jamaica!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gentle breezes to you, MaryLu!
    Trying hard not to be jealous, but your beautiful scenery is not helping (smile). Enjoy the waves, sandy beaches, and the sun rising/setting for me~~~~><o~~~

    ReplyDelete
  5. I look forward to your return, but I also hope you had a great trip! Prayers for safe travels back to Cali!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad you were able to go. Praying for a safe landing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow...rub it in!
    -Rebekkah xD

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would find it very hard to drag myself back home. :) But, it will be nice having you back, MaryLu!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just saw this now, lol, but that's a beautiful picture!! I wish I could go there... :)

    ReplyDelete