Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Scavenger Hunt!! Tons of PRIZES!!!

I'm so happy to announce that this year I'm privileged to be a part of a HUGE Christian Fiction Scavenger Hunt!  It starts this Thursday and goes through the entire weekend through Sunday.

31 authors are participating and there'll be 31 stops at different blogs where you will read Fascinating articles and posts from each author, and where you'll retrieve a clue that will be used to win the final prize!  Also on each blog, there could be additional prizes offered, so read the entire post to find out!!

The GRAND PRIZE:  31 new releases pictured below plus a brand new Kindle Fire ($199 USD)
2nd and 3rd prize: $50 gift card to Amazon, B&N, CBD.com or BookDepository.com
 
On Thursday, you will start at Lisa Bergren's blog HERE  AFTER Noon (MST)  and then she will direct you to the next stop from there.. and off you go!!  

Here's a picture of all the books given away in the Grand Prize


 
Also, there will be a TON of extra prizes awarded on Each Blog, so be sure and read through the entire post to see what you have to do to enter to win those extra prizes!!!


9 comments:

  1. Good Morning MaryLu, this really looks interesting and have been waiting for the time of the "Hunt" to get here.....now almost here...Looks like a lot of wonderful books to win. Count me in- I plan to be here with bells on, so to speak.
    Paula O(kyflo130@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tues Oct 23rd,
    "Morning, MaryLu."
    Thanks for the info and head's-up re - Thursday. Looks and sounds like a lot of fun. I'd love to be a part of the "HUGE Christian Fiction Scavenger Hunt" ...
    count me in, too.
    Take care, and, God Bless,
    In Him, Brenda Hurley

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks quite exciting...I think maybe I'll tag along for the ride. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prayerfully I will remember that this starts on Thursday. :) Thanks for the head's up! That be quite the treasure trove of books!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! Hopefully I remember on Thursday to check it out! I did the one in the spring too ... it was fun, and introduced me to several new-to-me authors.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the giveaways!!
    I would love to win count me in too!!
    God Bless!!
    Sarah Richmond
    sarahrichmond.12@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds like lots of fun, and such great prizes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bring on the goodies!

    ReplyDelete