Thursday, November 22, 2012

Free Holiday Story and Tea Party!


 
Happy Thanksgiving!!
As some of you might know, I'm one of the contributors over on a blog called Colonial Quills. It's a great group of ladies who love the American Colonial time period. Well, there are some really fun things going on over there I thought I'd tell you about. 
 
We are offering a holiday gift to our readers over at Colonial Quills. Through mid-January we have NINE authors contributing to a serial anthology of Christian historical fiction!  FREE!  Three of the chapters have already gone live--Carrie Fancett Pagels's, Susan F. Craft's and Carla Olson Gade's contributions.

Here is the schedule: Click here  Follow the links in the schedule to read each part of the three serials posted.



There is a giveaway associated with EACH serial post.  Leave a comment on each one to be entered for a book by Laura FrantzSusan Craft, and/or Carla Olson Gade.  







Be sure to drop by tomorrow on Black Friday, when we are having aTea Party on Colonial Quills to celebrate publications by Kelly LongDina Sleiman, and Gina Welborn. We will be announcing the giveaways from the first three serials and also giving away THREE books: copies of a book by Kelly Long, Dina's ebook, and a novella by Gina.  We will also have a colonial gift basket for one winner who comes "in character" which always makes things so fun!!! Come on by!

6 comments:

  1. Thurs Nov 22nd,
    "Morning, MaryLu."
    Thanks for sharing today,re Colonial Quills.
    And, just wanted to wish "all" of my American friends -- a most Happy and Blessed Thanksgiving day, today !!!
    We are a blessed people indeed !
    In Him, Brenda Hurley

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been reading the story and it is really good. And I will be attending the tea party, in character of course. :)

    ReplyDelete

  3. I plan to be at the party tomorrow, but don't know how to add pictures. Maxie ( mac262me.com )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the information MaryLu! Sounds exciting! :)

    And, I echo Brenda's sentiments and wish you a Happy Thanksgiving too! We used to go down to Michigan to celebrate with my sister's family every American Thanksgiving (which was great, as we got to participate in 2 Thanksgivings within 2 months! Canadian, and American. Fun, fun, yum, yum!) Now she lives in New Jersey and I'm missing the Thanksgiving get-together with her!

    Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. MaryLu here full of turkey and stuffing and pie!! It was all delicious and being with family was great, although I really miss the rest of them in Tenn and Florida. Thank you all so much for your well wishes! I am truly thankful for all of you who so faithfully drop by my blog to read my latest ramblings and say hi. It means so much to me!
    We are all blessed people, indeed.

    Caroline, sorry you weren't able to visit your sister's family this year. :-(

    ReplyDelete