Saturday, January 26, 2013

Winner of free Laurie Alice Eake's book!

If you haven't read the post on broken hearts by my good friend and author, Laurie Alice Eakes, you are missing something. Click HERE to read.. and also read the comments left by so many people dealing with incredible heartache. I was so moved. 

WINNER OF DRAWING was BONNIE!!  Chosen by Random.org   I wanted to thank you all for leaving your comments on this post. I read every one.. and several brought me to tears! I'm in awe of what so many of you have suffered and how God's love has seen you through. !!  What incredible testimonies! 

1 comment:

  1. Sat Jan 26th,
    "Morning, MaryLu and Laurie."
    Congratulations to "Bonnie" on winning Laurie's newest book.
    And thanks again for entering us into the draw.
    Take care, and, God Bless,
    In Him, Brenda

    ReplyDelete