Friday, April 12, 2013

Arg, there be pirates!

Avast there maties, do ye seek treasure? Well, have I got booty for you!  Today (April 12th) through Monday (April 15th)  ye can get yer hands on a rivetin' and romantic pirate tale absolutely free!!  Ye won't have to be firin' yer cannons or swingin' yer sword fer this booty. It be a gift from me to ye!!!  (I know yer thinkin' there may be strings attached, seein' as I be a pirate, but cross me heart and hope to be stranded on an island, I be speakin' the truth!)


Lady Charlisse Bristol sets off on a voyage in search of a father she never knew, only to find herself shipwrecked on a deserted island. After weeks of combating the elements, her salvation comes in the form of a band of pirates and their fiercely handsome leader, Edmund Merrick. Will Charlisse free herself from the seductive lure of this pirate captain and find the father's love she so ardently craves?
While battling his attraction to this winsome lady and learning to walk a more godly path, Edmund offers to help Charlisse on her quest--until he discovers her father is none other than Edward the Terror, the cruelest pirate on the Caribbean. Can Edmund win this lady's love while shielding her from his lecherous crew and working to bring her father to justice?
Can the supernatural power of God rescue Charlisse and Edmund from the danger and treachery that await them as they ride upon the tumultuous waves of the Caribbean?

M. L. Tyndall has written a fascinating story that rivals Pirates of the Caribbean, and Captain Merrick is giving Captain Jack Sparrow (Johnny Depp) a run for his money, too! I highly recommend this well-written, high-seas novel that dares anyone to label it as merely just another romance.
Sheri Myers, Romance Junkies
  
These be the Ebooks, not paperback

FREE Only at EChristian.com 
JUST 99 CENTS at these additional locations: 

And for the two weeks afterward, it will be only $2.99 !!   The regular price is  $9.99!!

Then next week, The Reliance will be FREE   From 4/18/13 to 4/22/13

Believing his wife, Charlisse, has been killed, Captain Merrick turns his back on God and returns to a life of piracy. Captured by the villainous pirate, Kent, Charlisse escapes and takes command of Merrick’s ship to search for her husband. Along the way, she faces battles and mutinies as she struggles with the unfaithfulness of the man she once trusted. Disgusted with himself, Merrick repents, and seeks his old ship. Unaware that his wife is still alive and in command of her, he is shocked when the ship fires upon him. Will Charlisse be able to overcome her anger and forgive her husband? Will Merrick be able to trust God when he faces once again a decision to put Charlisse in grave danger?



“In classic style and voice, Tyndall skillfully braids breathing characters with Raider's of the Lost Ark non-stop plot conflict and action, forcing you to turn pages until the very end. . .This is a book that will be around for a long, long time, and one that I look forward to re-reading”
Frank Creed “Morris” -- A Frank Review

These be the Ebooks, not paperback
 
FREE Only at EChristian.com 
JUST 99 CENTS at these additional locations: 

And for the two weeks afterward, it will be only $2.99 !!   The regular price is  $9.99!!

This be a bargain ye cannot pass up!  An tell yer friend too!!  If ye need more info on the books, click on me link at the top which says Pirate Series. There be some video trailers an' character pictures to be lookin' at!   Don't make me fire a broadside at ye !  Click on me links and get yer free booty today!!


 

9 comments:

  1. Fri Apr 12th,
    "Morning, MaryLu."
    Great news ... and it will be shared ! I personally loved both of these books (the entire series) ... the very first books I read of yours !
    Thanks so much for sharing.
    A wonderful weekend -- to all.
    Take care, and, God Bless,
    In Him, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've only read the first one, so this may work for me to read the second!
    Now I just have to find two dollars......
    Callie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. -- Hi Callie ... it's me "Brenda" (remember ... not Mrs Hurley) ....
    You will love this three-set series ... it is one of my favourites from MaryLu. Love the swashbuckling-pirate stuff ! Since you've already read the first one, hope you can get your hands on the second and third of this set. I'm sure you'll enjoy it !!!
    In Him, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm on book 2 of this series it is amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi
    I'm just wondering, do I need an eChristian account to be able to download the free book?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, Cap'n, this be wonderful news fer sure!!! I will be sharin' this tidbit of information to the cyber world and of course, by word of me mouth...pretty big mouth at times, so ye have no worries about the word gettin' out.
    Hugs to me Cap'n and friend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahoy ye scalawags!! Thanks fer yer comments!! An' fer sharing this free booty wit' others!!

    But seriously, I thank you. I'm not sure about needing an EChristian account to get the free version.. but if so, I'm sure it's a simple thing to do. If not.. you can't beat the 99 cent price on the other sites!
    I get no benefit from this.. I just want more people to have a chance to read these books... to be entertained, to fall in love, and to see God in their pages!

    Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have shared and downloaded for .99 :) I will be sharing again next week!! I would love to have all your books in print, but baring that, ebook will do just fine!
    ♥ Betti

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I will certainly take advantage of these....downloading from Amazon on my Kindle. These are only books of yours that I have not read.
    Excited!!
    Jackie Smith

    ReplyDelete