Friday, May 30, 2014

Gearing up for Abandoned Memories!

Ahoy everyone!  It's hard to believe that I have another book releasing already, but tis true!! Abandoned Memories, book 3 in my Escape to Paradise trilogy releases July 1st!!  In celebration, I'm having my usual PRE-RELEASE Party right here on this blog every Friday in JUNE.  I'll be giving away advanced information about the characters, plot, and what the heck is that evil temple all about? In addition, I'll be giving away a  signed FREE (Yes, I said FREE)  copy of the book each Friday. 

So tell your friends, neighbors, spouses, family members, dogs, cats, and even your enemies!  Who knows who might be blessed by this book!  By the way, if you haven't read the first two in the series, I highly recommend you pick them up before you read this one. This is the first series I've written where, even though the individual romances are contained in each book, the over arching storyline flows from one to the other.  Oddly enough, it just so happens that the first book Forsaken Dreams is ABSOLUTELY FREE on Kindle right now.  So, it would be a good time to pick it up for yourself or a friend.  

Get Forsaken Dreams Free from Amazon

There are also a couple of other giveaways and parties going on today that you might be interested in

Pat Iacuzzi is hosting me on her blog today where I'm giving away a free copy of The Ransom

There's a huge anniversary party going on over at my other blog, Colonial Quills, where they are giving away a ton of free books and other things! (Including my book, The Ransom).  You won't want to miss that!


Have a great weekend!!  And don't forget to come back next week!


.

8 comments:

  1. Fri May 30th,
    "Morning, MaryLu."
    Okay, lots of exciting news -- everything sounds good ... SO looking forward to the next release !!!
    Have a great weekend everyone.
    Take care, and, God Bless, In Him, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. July cannot come soon enough. Have been anxiously awaiting James & Angeline's story. Their past connection has me intrigued and look forward to them 're-connecting' (insert sly chuckle here). Thanks for the heads up about the other blogs. Side notes....I hope you're feeling much better than last weekend. And also don't forget the show "Crossbones" premiers tonight. Fingers crossed that it will be worth watching.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies!! Yup. Crossbones is all set to tape tonight!! I'm so excited. And yes, I do hope they didn't make it too raunchy.
    Amy.. I laughed at your re-connecting chuckle... And yes, I'm feeling much better! Have a great weekend Brenda and Amy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok...so is it just me...or does the first blog link take you to a Laura Frantz book? I can't seem to figure out where to go from there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So exciting! I think I need to re-read the first 2 in the series before this one is released! The cliffhanger ending in "Elusive Hope" has had me dying to read "Abandoned memories"!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes.. sorry, the link to my friend's blog isn't working... or she forgot to put out the post. I'll post again when it goes live.
    Eva.. thanks yes.. ! I know I left the reader hanging at the end of Elusive Hope! :-) (Sorry about that.. but not really)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! I'm not sorry about that, it was a great cliffhanger ending and it just makes you want go out and grab Abandoned Memories! You are a very clever writer!

      Delete
  7. Hi, MaryLu!!

    I had the same problem with Pat's blog, but enjoyed the Colonial Quills post and am sharing the info on the Pre-Release Party!! Thanks for the opportunities to win copies of "Abandoned Memories"!!

    Love and hugs!!

    ReplyDelete