Friday, May 23, 2014

Sick in San Jose

Ahoy everyone!  No exciting post today. I'm really sick. Uggg.  Hubby and I went to LA last weekend for our daughter's graduation from Pepperdine and I must have caught a bug from someone on the plane. I NEVER get sick. Or very rarely. I'm one of these healthy weirdos who drinks green tea and makes Kale shakes! Then I had my grand daughter over on Thursday so I was watching her and trying to keep from breathing on her too much!



However, there is a tiny bit of news. The Ransom ebook is on sale through tomorrow for only 99 cents!!! If you're on my newsletter list, you already know about it. That's a FABULOUS deal that I'm probably not going to do again for a very long while, so grab a copy for yourself and for a friend. It would make a great gift for the readers in her life! 

The Ransom has over 100 5 STAR Reviews!!  So, check it out:

Amazon     Barnes and Noble


I leave you with a picture of my new Grand daughter Andrea





Now, you see why I'm in love!

Have a great weekend!!!

13 comments:

  1. She is the cutest thing ever!!! Hope you'll be feeling well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fri May 23rd,
    "Morning, MaryLu."
    So sorry to hear you are 'still under the weather'. Praying you will be better ... really soon !
    Glad you were able to attend the graduation ceremony though ... that's a good thing.
    And, Andrea is a beauty indeed .... love that wild, dark hair ... precious !
    Take care, and, God Bless, In Him, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying you feel better! Baby Andrea is truly a beautiful angel....and of course you know how much I love her hair! I also see a lot of intelligence in her face....she is going to be a real go-getter. Hugs and God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable little one. Praying you get better soon, MaryLu.
    blessings,Tina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Will be praying for you! I finished the Ransom last week and posted my review on Amazon. It was an excellent story and now I am going back to read the others in this series:) Will there be another one in this series? Sure hope so!! Love the dashing pirates!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Praying for you, and that your precious means stays well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Capt, praying you feel better soon! Told my sister about the ebookw. She said she can't put it down:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooo ... I pray that you will feel better soon - that God's healing power will flow through you.
    Yay for the Ransom... can't wait to read it yet!!!
    And, yes, what a cutie you have for a grand-daughter!! :) :) :) Love the hair!!
    Have a lovely weekend - may you be able to rest and relax.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the beautiful pictures, MaryLu, just can't get enough of that adorable Andrea!! So sorry to hear you're ill, and yes - it could very well be from being closed up in that plane with all those germs!! Saying prayers for your recovery and hoping you'll be feeling well enough to get just a wee bit of enjoyment out of the holiday weekend!! I have "The Ransom" and am sharing posts about it.

    Love and hugs to you, MaryLu!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ah... you ladies have made me feel so much better. Thank you for caring and taking time to leave a note with your well wishes!! I'm still pretty sick. (What would I do without Nyquill?) But I've had much time to wonder why God doesn't always heal us. I mean, I was casting out this nasty germ over and over in the name of Jesus! But no dice. I'm guessing the good Lord wanted me to slow down (I'd smell the roses if my nose weren't plugged up) and get a different perspective on what's important. I'm such a go-getter I never stop ... but now I am fully halted. :-) Have a great weekend!!! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi MaryLu!
    I hope you've gotten better! Praying for you! Congrats on the over 100 5-star reviews!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my gosh, she's a cutie!

    ReplyDelete