Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving!


           Add caption        

This is obviously from thepirates-movie, but I thought it was cute and perfectly fit what I wanted to say on this week's Wednesday picture. 
Of course, the next picture says it all!





I pray you and your family have a very blessed, happy, fun, peaceful, and warm Thanksgiving!!!  Personally, I'm very thankful to God for you, my readers and my friends!  Without you I couldn't do what I do, without your support and encouragement and friendship. So from the bottom of my heart, I THANK YOU!

Hugs! .

13 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving to you as well MaryLu! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wed Nov 26th,
    And a "Happy and Blessed Thanksgiving" right back to you MaryLu .... and all of my American friends, as you celebrate this special day on the 27th !!!
    We are such a blessed people, with SO much to be thankful for !!!
    Take care, and, God Bless, In Him, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brenda... Indeed, we have much to be thankful for!

      Delete
  3. You're welcome - it works both ways, my dear!! Thank you for those wonderful books and blog posts you write, adding so much enjoyment and inspiration to my life!! You are a gifted writer, MaryLu - thank you for using your talents for Him!!

    I'm praying for you and your family - a Thanksgiving full of joy, peace, rest, fun surprises/treats and extra blessings!!

    Love you - hugs!!

    Shared post!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family too!
    Blessings,Tina

    ReplyDelete