Friday, May 1, 2015

Friday Frenzy - Next Hero's Picture


 Releasing in just TWO months!


  I don't know why but choosing a picture for Rowan Dutton was particularly hard for me. Maybe it was because you all chose such great actors! Maybe it's because I truly do like the picture on the cover... and it's hard to duplicate it. But without further ado, here are the finalists!

Josh Holloway chosen by Stacey on Goodreads and Elizabeth Campbell
Taylor Kitsch chosen by Stacey on Goodreads and Liz R













Ben Barnes chosen by Chappy!















(Is it warm in here?)  All three ladies will be mentioned in the book's acknowledgments! But the picture I finally chose (so difficult!!)  was Josh Holloway!  Stacey on Goodreads and Elizabeth Campbell will receive a free paperback of The Reckoning when it releases!

Thank you all so much for your suggestions! It was touch looking through all the pictures of gorgeous men, but someone has to do it.

There will be more chances to win a paperback next month when I have my Reckoning Pre-release party so stay tuned. Also next week, I'll be having a contest to give away free copies of my Escape to Paradise Trilogy in paperback (that's all 3 books in one!) So, be sure and come back for that!

Before you go, I need your help again. Please choose an answer below. 
Thank you!!  Have a great weekend!

Create your own user feedback survey


10 comments:

  1. Good choice....I pictured Ben, but only because I like Prince Caspian so much. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Friday, May 1st,
    "Morning, MaryLu, Debbie ...."
    Your choice of Josh Holloway is fine .... (but I was also fine with the one that was already on the cover). Good choice though.
    So glad you offered us a 'survey' MaryLu. I voted for sure !!!
    Have a wonderful weekend, everyone.
    Take care, and, God Bless, In Him, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you made the perfect choice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm, I thought you had "Sawyer" as inspiration for another of your characters. I do like your choice :)

    Please, PLEASE write a Revolutionary War story, MaryLu!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect choice, Josh Holloway was always one of my favorite characters in the TV series, "Lost" - love his smile and those dimples!! When I visited Hawaii a number of years ago, I saw one of the "Lost" sets - on the beach - unfortunately, I was too far away to determine which actors were on the set.

    I love all your books, but would love for you to write books set during WWII and the 50's, also.

    Love, hugs, and prayers!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, such gorgeous guys! But ... I know Rowan will also have depth of character in your book--what *really* makes a man stunningly attractive. :-)

    Wow--I had a tough time choosing the next time period for your books. I love EVERY single book you've written & learned so much about each time period. I did vote, but any time period would work great!!

    Hugs,
    Lora

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like Ben Barnes. I think he is a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have to say that I am absolutely addicted to pirate stories. There are so few clean ones out there, I would be saddened if you were to abandon the genre. That being said, you are such a talented writer, I would enjoy just about anything you choose to write.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Elizabeth, I have no plans to abandon my pirates! LOL. I thought it would be fun to switch to something else for a book or 2, then head back to the Caribbean later. :-) Thank you so much for your kind words. I needed them yesterday... hugs!

      Delete
  9. Thanks so much, everyone, for your sweet comments! It was a tough choice. Even now, I keep looking at these guys wondering if I made the right one. LOL. I appreciate your support so much!

    ReplyDelete