Friday, July 29, 2016

What's coming upon the world? Prophetic Update


Hi everyone!

Some of you may know that I spend most of my free time (which isn't much) delving into prophecy by studying the Scriptures and then listening to what good people of God are hearing from the Lord.  The Bible tells us in Acts 2:

And it shall be in the last days,’ God says, ‘That I will pour forth of My Spirit on all mankind; And your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, And your young men shall see visions, And your old men shall dream dreams;  

It may encourage you to know that many in the body of Christ are receiving dreams and seeing visions in these last days. Of course prudence is required to determine which of these reports are actually from God and which aren't. I do my best through discernment and prayer to sift the wheat from the chaff and hopefully I have been successful. 

This is NOT meant to invoke fear. This is only meant to inform, help you prepare if possible, and give you something to pray about. Remember that if God's people will repent, fast, and pray, God often stops an oncoming disaster. It is my very very strong opinion that we are in the End Times, the generation that will see the return of the Lord. Things are happening fast and they will pick up speed. If anything, this is a call to everyone to wake up, repent of any unrepented sins, and get close the God!

Having said that, here's a few of the things I'm hearing from several sources. 

Something major is going to happen this fall. It could be an economic collapse, an assassination, a natural disaster, a racial war, or a political event which greatly displeases God such as an agreement to divide Jerusalem.  Either way look for something that will cause great stress upon the world.

Many believers are seeing an earthquake on the Madrid fault line that runs through the middle of the USA  (see picture above)

Tsunamis on the East Coast. This is sort of weird one but I've heard it from multiple reliable sources



2017 is going to be a bad year for the world. (This from one of the most reliable prophets I know)

Possible Martial Law coming to America due to a series of major disaster, riots, and upheavals.

Putin is warning of the start of World War III.  Yes, you won't hear this on the main stream media. In fact, you won't hear much of the truth on the main stream media, but Putin has been warning of War for quite some time.   Check this Out


The so-called Turkish Coup.  Many experts believe that Erdogan staged the coup so that he could sweep in and get rid of any opposition in his government and military. He is very pro-Islamic Sharia law and plans to restore Turkey as the head of the Islamic State. Don't care about Turkey? You should. It's mentioned several times in Biblical prophecy.  More Info

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Remember, please pray about these things and don't allow the enemy to make you afraid. Those of us who know the Lord have nothing to fear.

Those who dwell in the secret place of the Most High, abide in the shadow of the Almighty!  May those words of Psalm 91 bring you comfort.

Request
I'd also like to ask you all to comment if you've heard from the Lord about any of these things or if you've had a dream or vision or maybe just a sense.  I'd love to hear your thoughts.

May your weekend be extremely blessed!  Remember to look up for your redemption draws nigh!


.
.





8 comments:

  1. Hi Marylu! I too have heard of something which is expected to happen this fall. If you watch the satanic Illuminati agenda exposed on Youtube ( The Vigilant Christian and A Call For An Uprising are the channels that I watch most), I read someone's comment which stated that the so-called event expected to happen this fall might have something to do with the martial law in America ( that person had spoken to an officer who didn't give more details, but told him to watch out for something on October/ November). We'll just wait and see...Btw, which prophet are you listening to? I wanted to ask you for some time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Friday 29th,
    "Morning, MaryLu ... and Rose."
    Thank-you once again, for all that you have shared. I too, firmly believe ... we are in "the last days". No - I haven't had a word, dream or vision MaryLu ... but VERY strong feelings and senses ... that with just the way the World is going, I cannot believe it will go on much longer.
    The unrest amongst nations and countries, the senseless and horrific daily-increasing murders, killings, tortures, the blatant disrespect and lack of conscience for Law and Officials, the "me-myself-I" --syndrome, SO prevalent today, the SEVERE changes in society (re -- marriage, sex-changes, gay-lesbian-pride issues, for example), the natural disasters around the world increasing ... the devil is having a complete hay-day !!! Running rampant like a roaring lion, seeking to kill, destroy and devour.
    But hold fast, hold on to HOPE ... we ALL know the ending .... Our Lord and Saviour comes back for the great rescue !!!
    Thanks for sharing such a sobering blog ... giving much to think about and ponder, and most definitely PRAY about !!! "The Lord is with me, I will NOT fear" !
    Have a good weekend !
    Take care, and, God Bless, In Him, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for this post, MaryLu - I so appreciate your info and insight!! As with Brenda, I haven't had any dreams, visions, or direct word from the Lord re: these things, but have had a sense for quite some time now the end is drawing near - so much wickedness and Biblical prophecy being played out before our eyes across the world. I too would love to know which prophets you follow.

    Love, prayers, and hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Ladies! Here's the prophetic channels I normally head to: (BTW, Rose, I also watch The Vigilant Christian and Call for an Uprising) Lisa Haven, Trey Smith, Barry Scarbrough, Bob Barber, Israel News Live, Paul Begley, Armageddon news, Illuminatiwatcher1, JD Farag, Watchman for the Great Day. These are all on You Tube. Also John Fenn who runs an organization called Supernatural House church.org.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been having strong'feelings' about martial law for some time now. None of these mentioned above surprise me...nor do I fear them. I know that should anything happen, that God will be in complete control. Any fear I may have will be for my loved ones who refuse to see it coming....they have a huge awakening coming to them. And who will they turn to? That's the scary part.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can someone tell me about the martial law.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tammy, it's a bit complicated but from what I have learned our police force is being trained by the military on USA soil using the excuse of protecting citizens. This is forbidden by our constitution. There should be no standing army on USA soil for the obvious reasons that the government could then use them to take over. I also have heard that Obama has signed executive orders which would give him power to institute martial law in the event of a major catastrophe, riots, or natural disaster. Martial law is when the government uses the military to subdue citizens, enforce curfews, take guns, etc.. essentially strip people of their freedoms. He could even stall the election and remain in office pending some disaster.

      Delete