Monday, September 26, 2016

Flu, flu, go away. Don't come back another day!



Sorry, no post today. I have the flu, or some kind of weird virus. I've been sick for 2 weeks and doing my best to fight it, so I spent the weekend resting.  I encourage you to go back to my last Monday post and read it if you haven't yet done so, Or even if you have.

Rapture Sign of 2017

Let me make this clear again, though I do so in the post. I am NOT predicting the rapture of the church. All I'm doing is giving you facts about the alignment of stars that match up completely to a sign in the heavens we are explicitly told about in Revelation. These are all facts that you are free to verify.  This unique alignment has not happened for 6000 years, if ever. And it was told to us in detail in Revelation 12. I'd say that's pretty amazing.

The heavens declare the glory of God;
And the firmament shows His handiwork.
 Day unto day utters speech,
And night unto night reveals knowledge.

 There is no speech nor language
Where their voice is not heard.
 Their line has gone out through all the earth,
And their words to the end of the world. Psalm 19:1

Many of you may be leery of looking into constellations and such because of God's warning about dabbling with astrology. I completely agree. Yet, what I have discovered is that God actually wants us to look into the stars. He put them there as signs for us. They display His glory and the handiwork of His creation. The Jewish people knew this from as early as Enoch. Their zodiac is called the Mazzaroth, and within it is the story of God's plan of redemption.  I encourage you to look it up. I think you'll be amazed.

The Babylonians and others after them perverted God's message in the stars and started what we know today as astrology or predicting the future from the alignment of stars. We are to stay away from this. But we shouldn't let it keep us from reading the signs God is putting in the skies for us to see. I am not predicting the future. I am just connecting a future alignment of a constellation with one described in the Scriptures. Because of various meanings behind the words in that Scripture, it does, indeed, seem to be talking about the rapture.  But I put the matter to you for prayer.

Why am I so interested?  For two reasons.
  1. We are commanded to watch for Jesus's return and to be ready
Watch therefore, for you do not know what hour your Lord is coming Matt 24:42
Watch therefore, for you know neither the day nor the hour in which the Son of Man is coming. Matt 25:13
Take heed, watch and pray; for you do not know when the time is. Mark 13:33
But take heed to yourselves, lest your hearts be weighed down with carousing, drunkenness, and cares of this life, and that Day come on you unexpectedly. Luke 21:34
Therefore let us not sleep, as others do, but let us watch and be sober. 1 Thess 5:6
But the end of all things is at hand; therefore be serious and watchful in your prayers. 1 Peter 4:7
Therefore if you will not watch, I will come upon you as a thief, and you will not know what hour I will come upon you. Rev 3:3
“Behold, I am coming as a thief. Blessed is he who watches, and keeps his garments, lest he walk naked and they see his shame.” Rev 15:16

2  I believe most of the western church is either asleep or in apostasy, and it is my hope to help wake up some Christians before it's too late. If you knew for sure that Jesus was coming to get you in a year, how differently would you live?  Be honest with yourself.  I'm not talking about selling your house or doing anything drastic. I'm talking about your behavior...

Wouldn't you
Read the Bible more
Give to others more
Spend more time with God
Pursue holiness
Pray more
Witness more

I know I would. I know I am!  Whether He comes next year or 20 years from now, isn't this a good thing?

Here's a brief video from a well-known Bible teacher which goes over the constellations and their meanings.. It takes a few minutes before he starts on this topic.




I appreciate your prayers. I don't know why God isn't healing me, but I have a suspicion He's trying to get me to learn to slow down and rest (Something I'm not very good at)  Looks like I wrote a post anyway. LOL

God's richest blessings to you all!!

.

2 comments:

  1. You are too funny....no post today, and yet. LOL I am so sorry that you are so sick. I wish I lived nearby, so that I could bring you some soup. You know that I am praying for you. Hugs and blessings, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO sorry you're still struggling with that "bug", MaryLu!! Continued prayers, dear MaryLu!!

    Love & hugs!!

    ReplyDelete