Friday, October 7, 2016

Friday's Mad Mad World



Greetings everyone!  I hope this post finds you all well and filled with joy. Not joy because of what is happening in this crazy world, but joy because you are children of the Most High God!

Here's the latest blast of end-times news.

 

Religious Apostasy and One World Religion


Pope Francis:  Spreading the Gospel is no different than waging Jihad
The Pope issues a call for the church to embrace transgenders and homosexuals
Most Christians Don't know basic Doctrine

Israel

Israel and Hamas exchange rockets.
A list of eligible Jewish priests compiled in preparation for building of third temple

America in decline


Alabama chief justice fired for his stance against gay marriage
Homofascist Mob drive Christian Business owners out of business
Forecast of complete collapse of Christianity in America
Obama orders military to pay for gender reassignment surgery for transgenders

Satanism

Emergency need for exorcists as more people are dabbling in the occult

Miracles


God created storm to protect new converts!  

World


Religions persecution begins anew in Russia. Man arrested for holding Bible Study
France may soon become an Islamic State
Russia amassing troops on border of Ukraine
40 Million Russians head to bunkers for a drill while US general warns of war with Russia

Natural Disasters

Hurricane Matthew - Cat 4, heading for Eastern US Coast
Southern CA on High Alert for major quake

Christian persecution

Current Administration treating Christians like criminals
.

Personal Update:
I'm feeling much better. Thanks for your prayers!  I'm about halfway completed with my Regency novella and hope to finish it by the end of the month. What's next?  I've got two ideas burning to get out. (see Coming Soon) Plus, there may be an opportunity for a contracted book. I'm in prayer about that one.  Will let you know when I know. 
In the meantime, stay in prayer always, even it means whispering prayers to your father as you go about your day. Stay in the light as He is in the light and never forget how much you are loved.

Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Wow!! Amazing read. Almost scary but (shhh...) we know the outcome!!
    Almost done with the Regency? Already? That's amazing too! So, glad you're doing better!! Continue to fight and live in the strength of the Father! I know I'm loved...I'm his FAVORITE!! :D
    You are loved too...but don't let me know you're his FAVORITE; not sure I could handle that. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. As usual, interesting post! Looking forward to the Regency novel, my favorite time period!

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for keeping us informed, MaryLu!! I'm grateful for the one miracle you gave, continue to thank God for my blessings amidst the world's turmoil, continue in prayer, and can't wait for His coming!!

    Excited about your new writing projects and am so glad you're feeling better!!

    Love, prayers, and hugs!!

    ReplyDelete