Friday, January 13, 2017

Friday's Mad Mad World


Greetings, Watchers!  Here's another edition of "I can't believe what I'm reading!"  put on by yours truly, who can't believe it either. I bet most of you have never heard some of the news below. Why? They simply don't report most of this stuff. You have to go looking for it. My theory is they want to keep the masses calm and compliant, keep them eating twinkies and watching the immoral filth they put on TV. Ignorance is bliss, right?

Anyway, you can tell I'm in a mood today. Maybe it's the endless days of rain we've had here in CA. This Florida girl needs her sun!

If you're wondering what I'm writing and when my next book will come out, I hope to give you an update by the end of the month. And maybe even a cover! We shall see. Anyway, may God richly bless you and give you His peace that passes all understanding!

 

Apostasy/Deception

Christian church in D.C. hires Lesbian married couple to lead the flock

Wars Rumors of Wars

Israeli satellites spot launchers for Russian nuclear-capable missiles in Syria
North Korea can test ICBM at any time 
Pakistan fired it's first submarine nuclear missile 
U.S. Navy fires warning shots at Iranian vessels 
Taiwan scrambles jets as China air craft carrier enters the Taiwan Strait 
U.S. Army moves 2500 tanks, trucks and military vehicles into Europe

Earthquakes/Floods/Pestilence/Famine


100 year flood hits Denmark
Hailstones the size of tennis balls hit Argentina, killing animals and injuring people
Finland sets cold record at -41.7 
Major storms hit east and west coasts
Heavy snowfall paralyzes Istanbul 
Fears of Middle East Big Quake after quake strikes fault line in Iran 
6.4 Quake near Solomon Islands

Israel

70 Nations gather in Paris to condemn Israel. Prophetic implications
If Trump moves US embassy to Jerusalem, Kerry and Abbas warn of explosive violence  
Police in Israel preparing for Messiah's arrival

Immorality

Maybelline hires male cover model for it's makeup products 
New Texas Bathroom Bill may spark uproar 
Transgender police come out of the closet 
British man who was born a woman is now pregnant 
Catholic hospital sued for refusing to remove a transgender man's uterus 
Love Connection show to now include same-sex couples

Christian persecution

Christians in Nepal jailed on charges of witchcraft
The US has finally made the list of Christian-persecuting nations 
Singer Kim Burrell faces intense persecution after calling homosexuality perverted 
Virginia governor says if your anti-LGBTQ, you will not get a state contract
Missouri School district says NO to Middle School Bible Studies 

Violence/Terrorism

Shooting at Fort Lauderdale Airport leaves 5 dead, several injured
Truck slams into group of Israeli soldiers in Jerusalem, killing four 
Jewish centers across the US evacuated due to bomb threats 
Activists plan to make Trump's inauguration the biggest riot in history

UFO/Alien Deception

Chilean navy releases classified footage of UFO

Signs in the sky

White House warns that a cataclysmic strike by a meteor is possible
Two monster black holes discovered in nearby galaxy
Two large meteors caught on camera in Russia
Loud vibrating booms increase in 2017 
A new bright star could appear in 2022
Jumbo asteroid has close shave with earth

The Light Grows!!


Tennessee woman gives glory to God on her 100th Brithday (Watch the video, it will make your Day!)
Scores of Muslims converting to Christ!
Our daughter's heart stopped. Then Jesus walked in (This put me in tears. Must watch!)



Have a great weekend, everyone!


.

5 comments:

  1. Amongst all the bad and troubling news, the two videos at the end were great! What a reassurance to know that no matter what God is in control and nothing is impossible with Him! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, weren't they both great? Thanks for coming by.

      Delete
  2. Thank you for posting all the unbelievably things going on in the world. It makes one wonder of all the things and I know it gives me the tools and knowledge of what to pray for. But the video of that little baby whose heart had stopped and the faith of the young parents was so meaningful and how they just belived and knew their God was with them all. I think that really touched me as back on August 23rd when my heart stopped in the ER and about 8-10 people came running in the triage where I was wired up and the bells and whistles were ringing and then they stopped. All the nurses and Dr's looked confused and one said --look she corrected herself! No I didn't. God did. I was asked later how I felt in those 14 seconds when my heart stopped and as I thought about it --I answered -- I felt complete peace.
    So that video was beautiful and meaningful to me.
    I appreciate all your work of printing these lists and they do open up a door to -- what is written in the Word Of God. We or I -need to be deep in Gods word, deep in prayer and to be open to what God would have me do and be. I pray that my salt is salty and my light is lit and that I will be the Woman of Christ that He will have me be.

    Thank you my Sister in Christ and keep being who God wants you to be.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, Elsie, how terrifying about your heart. I think you mentioned the incident before. So Amazing what God did!! And the peace you felt. I cried watching that baby video, but I was so impressed with that couple's undying faith. What a witness. Yes, we need to be in constant prayer of how God can use us to save the lost. Blessings to you!!

      Delete
  3. Thanks for keeping us up-to-date, MaryLu!!

    Love, hugs, and prayers!!

    ReplyDelete