Saturday, August 5, 2017

Book News!

I thought you might like to know what I'm working on these days, what I have releasing next, and what I'll be working on for 2018.

Releasing in November 2017!


The Regency Brides Collection - Seven Romances set in England during the early 19th Century

My new story, The Highwayman's Bargain, is included in this collection! And check out the other authors listed, some of my favs!  Michele Griep, Nancy Moser, Erica Vetsch, Amanda Barratt, and Angela Bell!

The Highwayman's Bargain is a fun story about a young farmer's daughter who is kidnapped by a highwayman on her way to her wedding to a second son of a baron....a match that will enable her to support her aging father and ailing mother.  The highwayman strikes a bargain with the young lady. If after three days, he hasn't convinced her that the man she intends to marry is a cad of the worst kind, he will set her free to do as she pleases. If he does convince her, she must call off the wedding immediately and marry him.

This collection releases November 1st, but you can preorder it now

The Liberty Bride - a new War of 1812 novel!  


Yes, I have a publishing contract! I was contacted by my publisher regarding a series of novels they are producing called "Daughters of the Mayflower". Each book in the series is a separate story written by a separate author and set during a distinct time period in American history. The first one starts on the Mayflower, the ship that brought the first pilgrims to America. I can't tell you the names of all of the other books, authors, or the time periods yet, nor can I release the cover of my book. I also don't know when my book will be released, but my guess is sometime in late 2018.

The novel is due to my publisher in February 2018, and I'm working on it now. As I know more about the series, I will let you know.  I actually wanted to do The Pirate Bride, but I would have had to stop writing When Angels Cry to work on it, and I didn't feel I could.

The first book, The Mayflower Bride will release in Feb, 2018 and is available for preorder now!

What's next?


After I turn in The Liberty Bride, I'm planning (Lord willing) to write either of the two following books.
She Walks in Love - Protectors of the Spear, Book 2  OR
The Reckless - Book 6 in the Legacy of the King's Pirates

If you want to see the cover of She Walks in Love, click on my "Coming Soon" above.

If you have a preference on which book you'd like me to write, I'm open to being swayed!

(NOTE: Of course, this all depends if we are still here in 2018, As most of you know, I tend to believe the Rapture is quite close. However, I'm still making plans, as you can see, and leaving the timing up to the Lord)


12 comments:

  1. Ooh, The Highway Man's Bargain sounds so much fun! I'll definitely be getting this collection. I can hardly wait to also read the next in the Protector of the Spear series!! I can honestly say that I anticipate your books more than just about anyone's these days. Very thankful for your writing ministry, and you too of course. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Noela!! And I really appreciate your kind words. :-) What a blessing you are to me. :-)

      Delete
  2. The cover of She Walks in Love is spectacular! I'm just anxious for another MaryLu Tyndall book. Whichever one you want to write first is fine by me! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a hard decision! Can I spin the arrow and where ever it lands that is the book? No way- -I am going to get all three anyways so I will be good and enjoy each one--but what I really want is the Pirates -- and I am so partial to the turbulent waters and stormy sea's and handsome Pirates! But then I love the era of castles and rugged men -- that I can just picture them --in kilts -- with bows with quivers full of arrows. Yet the sound of a highway man spells mystery and romance and a beautiful gal from the castle beyond the mountain. MaryLu Tyndall -- I will love each one and which ever you chose - I will certainly be praying that God will give you peace with each word you write. You are a painter of words that makes each page come alive! πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Elsie, thank you for putting a huge smile on my face. I needed one today. Had a rough time today with family issues. If the Lord doesn't come soon, I promise to write both books ASAP. Thanks for the prayers, too! <3

      Delete
    2. As I wrote those words I thought about deleting them but was impressed to write more. I am glad I helped you to smile just a bit. My πŸ™πŸ»'s to you my Sister in ChristπŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

      Delete
  4. Super Congrats on the new series. It sounds awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I vote for She Walks In Love! Congrats on the new series!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY!! I joyfully await each and every novella/novel you write, MaryLu!!

    Love, prayers, and hugs!!

    ReplyDelete