Wednesday, January 24, 2018


“Because he has set his love upon Me, therefore I will deliver him;
I will set him on high, because he has known My name.
He shall call upon Me, and I will answer him;
I will be with him in trouble;
I will deliver him and honor him.
With long life I will satisfy him,
And show him My salvation.” (Jesus)

Psalm 91 : 14-16


One thing I've been doing lately is memorizing and reciting Psalm 91 every morning over me and my entire family. I highly recommend it in these trying times. We've seen the Revelation 12 sign appear, now war is breaking out in Heaven and the devil is about to be cast down to earth.  We must be ever vigilant, know the Word, and use it as a weapon!








4 comments:

  1. , too, love Psalm 91. I printed it up years ago.
    "He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
    I will say of the Lord, 'He is my refuge and my fortress; My God, in Him I will trust'"
    Yes, vigilance is how we must be.
    Praise be to God on high.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the reminder that the King is coming!

    ReplyDelete