Monday, August 27, 2018

Come, my Bride, you are very close to entering your rest!





Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Matthew 11:28

Tired, weary? Exhausted from the daily struggle, the battle, the wicked world around you? Yes, me too. I meet many Christians who feel the same way. Granted, believers throughout the centuries have had to deal with trials and wickedness, but I sense there is a particular heaviness upon the world in these last days, a storm of evil brewing on the horizon. That's why Jesus spoke often of persevering until the end. We are the end-times saints. Our job is 4-fold. Obey the Lord, Share the Gospel when led, stand firm against the enemy, and persevere!


I know your works. See, I have set before you an open door, and no one can shut it; for you have a little strength, have kept My word, and have not denied My name....Because you have kept My command to persevere, I also will keep you from the hour of trial which shall come upon the whole world, to test those who dwell on the earth.  Revelation 3:8,10

That door is the one now open in heaven as Jesus and all of his angelic armies prepare to come fetch His bride! That's you if you've committed your life to Him!. Notice that He promises to keep you from the hour of trial coming upon the world. What is that hour of trial? The Tribulation. 


There is a great rest prepared for you in heaven. A glorious rest. A wedding celebration, a feast, and an eternal life filled with wonders. The entire Bible is all about God finding a Bride for His Son. The Bible is a romance novel! But a true one, not fiction. And the best romance novel ever. Most pastors avoid reading from Song of Solomon, but did you know it's all about Jesus and His Bride? Check out these glorious verses:

This is the Bride speaking of Jesus
My beloved spoke and said to me,  “Arise, my darling,  my beautiful one, come with me.
See! The winter is past;  the rains are over and gone. Flowers appear on the earth;
The season of singing has come, the cooing of doves  is heard in our land.
The fig tree forms its early fruit (
Israel becoming a nation) the blossoming vines spread their fragrance. Arise, come, my darling;  my beautiful one, come with me.” 
Song of Songs 2:10-13

And from Song of Songs 6
Speaking of Jesus, our Prince
Who is this that appears like the dawn, fair as the moon, bright as the sun,  majestic as the stars in procession? 
Now, the bride speaks:
I went down to the grove of nut trees to look at the new growth in the valley, to see if the vines had budded or the pomegranates were in bloom. Before I realized it, my desire set me among the royal chariots of my people. 


Who is this "desire" ?  Jesus! What are these royal chariots?  Remember the royal chariot of fire that came to get Elijah and bring him to heaven?  The entire Bible is about Jesus choosing a bride and bringing her to heaven for a wedding!  And then rest... rest from all your health issues, money problems, job struggles, relationship problems, loneliness, rejection, pain, heartache, worries, fears, and tears. REST, my beloved. Rest!  Doesn't that sound heavenly?  

I'm reading through Isaiah and I came across Isaiah 26 last week. I've read it a thousand times but only last week did the Lord open my eyes to the fact that it's all about the rapture!  Listen to these few verses. 19-21

But your dead will live, Lord; their bodies will rise—let those who dwell in the dust  wake up and shout for joy—your dew is like the dew of the morning;  the earth will give birth to her dead.
 

Go, my people, enter your rooms  and shut the doors behind you; hide yourselves for a little while     until his wrath has passed by.

See, the Lord is coming out of his dwelling to punish the people of the earth for their sins.The earth will disclose the blood shed on it; the earth will conceal its slain no longer.


Why would the Lord be revealing these things to me now? We are close, dear ones. We are close. Just take a good look at what's happening in the world. Earthquakes, volcanoes, storms, famines, pestilences, wars and rumors, Russian-Turkey-Iran alliance (Read Ezekiel 38), asteroids, blood moons, solar eclipses. intense persecution, LBGTQ agenda, violence, love growing cold, Shadow global government, civil unrest, deception everywhere, the Rev 12 sign last year!, tons of people having dreams and visions of the end, Jerusalem surrounded by enemies, Israel celebrating their 70th birthday, we are in the 120th Jubilee (Genesis 6:3), knowledge increasing exponentially, mark of the beast technology, men traveling fast to and fro, peace deal with Israel about to be revealed. (Daniel 9:27). Seriously? And most of the church is either asleep or mocking. That too, was predicted. 

I'm trying to encourage you!!  We are almost home. Hang in there. Don't stop doing good works for the Lord. If all you can do is cling to His robe, then do that and don't let go!  The heavenly door is open. Jesus has risen from His throne, and He's about to come get us. 

 



6 comments:

  1. Kathleen Pitts-SmithAugust 27, 2018 at 7:06 AM

    Thank you so much for your insight, Mary Lu! You have inspired me beyond words to seek the "truth" and to hold on to what is about to come. Your encouragement to stay strong is all that I need week by week, to seek Jesus and to hold onto the truths set forth. You are able to see and understand far more than me, and to read your words keeps me faithful and full of hope. I seek your wisdom weekly and cherish your writings in this regard. Please do not stop. I need you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome, Kathleen! I'm beyond blessed that what the Lord gives me to say has helped you remain strong in Him! Prayers and Hugs sent your way!

      Delete
  2. Dear MaryLu,
    Thank you again for your words, How quickly the evil one sneaks in with the busyness of life and steals our times away from spending time with Jesus. So your last words of -- if all you can do is clinging to His Robe-- than cling we must. So when those trying times appear -- it gives us Hope-- hang on to the robe of Him who loves us and wait upon Him . He is coming and He will be riding on His White Horse and His Name will be on His robe and thigh. It will be " The King of kings and the Lord of lords.
    Please keep giving us the words of Hope.
    Blessings to you and yours

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen, Elise! I think one of Satan's worst attacks is to keep us too busy. It's something I have to fight every day cause there are always things on my list I must do. Blessings!

      Delete
  3. MaryLu, this posting just vanished as the whole article did also. I hit the submit button and it has taken me hours to find your site again. Now I am wondering how many other times this has happened? Just thought I would mention it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so strange. I have no idea what's going on. I suspect this site will eventually be taken down for hate speech or whatever reason they will give.

      Delete