Friday, October 12, 2018

Back from Vacation!

Hi Everyone, Sorry no Mad Mad Friday today! Although it looks like a great deal happened as usual. I will continue reporting end times news next Friday.  Please continue to pray for the victims of Hurricane Michael. The devastation looks horrendous.

I had a lovely time in East Tennessee. The weather was fabulous. We had a family reunion, except without some of the family (my kids and grandkids and my sister's daughter), but it was great to see everyone!  I ate too much, of course. but enjoyed the beautiful countryside and the shops!

Here's a picture of the family.  Bottom Left to right. My sister, Leandra, my sister-in-law Carrie, my Mom, my niece Faith, me! Above me, my husband, George, my brother, and his 2 sons, Wade and Clay.  Oh, and the dachshund is Riley!



Have a very blessed Weekend!!!





7 comments:

  1. Instead of Mad, Mad Friday, it's nice to see some Glad, Glad faces :-). You have a beautiful family (including Riley). I wondered why my state seemed a little brighter last week...you were here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love that.. glad glad faces! So cute. Thank you. Where are you in Tenn?

      Delete
    2. I live in a suburb of Nashville....but was in Greenville, TN (possibly near you) two weekends ago working with my church at the HOPE pregnancy crisis center.

      Delete
  2. Great family photo. Your mom is really small compared to everyone else. So glad you had a good time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My mom has shrunk. LOL But she was never very big. 5'2" at her tallest. But, then again , I'm only 5'1"

      Delete