Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Happy 2019 to you and your family!


My New Years prayer for you comes from Deuteronomy 7:12-15

I pray that He will love you and bless you and multiply you; that He will also bless the fruit of your womb and the fruit of your land, your grain and your new wine and your oil, the increase of your cattle and the offspring of your flock, in the land of which He swore to your fathers to give you. I pray you shall be blessed above all peoples; there shall not be a male or female barren among you or among your livestock. And the Lord will take away from you all sickness!




2 comments:

  1. Happy 2019 to you as well. May His face shine upon you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll definitely take that last part. I'm heading to the doctor to get my blood pressure checked. It's a bit high. Happy New Year, my friend.

    ReplyDelete