Wednesday, March 27, 2019

A Possible Date for the End of the World?



Thought that title would get your attention! But I'm serious!  Allow me to introduce you to my new friend and fellow watchman, Jeff Danskin!  He has spent years and years studying end time prophecy and seeking God's wisdom. Recently, he asked me to watch his You Tube Video entitled "Jesus will return on April 21st, 2027"  Wow, what a great title!   Of course he had my attention.

Jeff has done an amazing job in this video. His analysis is impeccable. It's 50 minutes but well worth your time. Hence, I have posted it below. You can also view it on You Tube as well.

Let me preface this video with a few comments.
  • The April 21st 2027 is not for the rapture, but for the Second Coming of Christ
  • I do not agree with everything in this video, but that doesn't make me right and Jeff wrong. In particular Jeff believes in a mid-tribulation rapture, which I do not.
  • I do not particularly agree with the dates in this video. However, they could definitely be right! I guess time will tell. 

However, I believe this video contains a volume of great information that will clear up much of Bible prophecy, which is why I'm hosting Jeff Today!

He also wrote a book which looks great, called Kingdom Interview with God. Check it out!

Enjoy!





8 comments:

  1. Very interesting, MaryLu. Thanks for sharing. There can be no doubt we are living in the "last days," but God is in charge of the details. I am definitely settled in the Pre-trib camp, but Jeff places anything prior to the Abomination as Pre-trib. He seems to discount the first 3 years. Like you, I don't agree with everything in his video, but it is certainly food for thought. In the final analysis, Jesus is coming for us--and soon, by any standard.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love your userid Hmewrdbd. Took me a minute to figure it out. Homeward bound! Love it! Me too!

      Delete
    2. Thanks MaryLu, has been my userid since first getting on AOL years ago after coming to the Lord in 1979 through reading Hal Lindsey's The Late Great Planet Earth :-). Who in the world wouldn't want to sign up for The Ultimate Trip! C U in the Rapture! (Judi)

      Delete
    3. Ah yes, I remember that book! So many people thought the rapture would be in the 80s! Hal Lindsey is still at it, I believe. He posts a weekly update online. He'a a great man. Anyway, I agree! Who wouldn't want to partake of the Ultimate Trip!

      Delete
  2. MaryLu, thanks so much for posting my video on your site. You are a Rockstar in my world. Just to be clear for the audience. I do not believe God would ever pour out His wrath on His children. In that since I am also pre-wrath. I just think God's wrath begins just prior to the middle of the last week or last seven years.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for allowing me to post it. It was too nicely done to pass up. :-)

      Delete
  3. Jesus said no one will know the day or the hour. Only God the Father knows. Anyone giving a date has zero credibility in my point of view. Jesus said to watch the signs but He said we will not know the date.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lynne, I totally get where you are coming from, believe me. I encourage you to at least listen to the first 10 minutes of the video. Jeff explains why he is setting a date. I agree, however, that I don't believe we will know the exact day, perhaps week? That would be nice. :-)

      Delete