Monday, July 8, 2019

The plane is about to take off! Have you made it through Security?



If you follow me, you know the Lord has commissioned me to be one of many end-times watchers for this generation. I came into this slowly and begrudgingly, believe me. After all, I'm a Romance Novelist and I'd much prefer to blog about my books and romance and history and all things writing. (I would probably get more sales that way! LOL)  I'd also probably have more followers if I blogged about more cheerful topics. But the heart that is committed to the Lord is a heart that must follow His leading. I don't say that with any bragging. If you knew my past, you'd realize I am a worm, the lowest of the low, and unworthy of one glance from our Savior. Yet, in His grace, He never stopped loving, protecting, and trying to get my attention. Not a day goes by that I don't thank and praise Him for saving me. 

Anyway, my message is a simple one but not an easy one. Repent, commit your way until the Lord, make Jesus first in your life and get ready to leave this fallen world.  If you don't, you will be left behind.

We are the generation who will see the return of Jesus! I've proved this from Scripture. This generation will not all die off before He returns, and we are already at 71 years. The Lord has spoken to me personally that He will come in my lifetime. I am 60 years old. (Ugh. How did I get that old?)

The plane to heaven is on the runway. It is full of fuel and ready to go. You have your passport and have received your ticket, and you only need to now get through security.

Your passport declares your citizenship to be in heaven. You received this when you repented, believed that Jesus is the Son of God, received His sacrifice on the cross for you, and committed your life to Him. Since you have been born in the last generation, you also received your ticket at that time. Your ticket will get you on the Rapture plane! There is not an exact departure date on the ticket, but it lists several signs to look for so you know when to get to the airport.

Yet....
  • Some Christians lost their passport  - They lost their salvation by turning away from the Lord. Yes, you can lose your salvation contrary to what some brainwashed pastors tell you. No time here to list all the Scriptures.
  • Some Christians lost their ticket - They may be saved, but they aren't living their life for the Lord, and they certainly aren't looking for His return.

But let's say you still have your passport and ticket and you have a general idea that the plane might be arriving soon. You now need to get through Security.

Security is the process that will strip you of all of your worldly pleasures and earthly idols. It is a difficult path, a narrow path in which the Lord molds and shapes you into His image. Problems, struggles, delays, and heartaches assail you from all sides. You are tested and tried until your heart is made pure, your garments are made white, and you have left ALL your earthly baggage behind. Until your ONLY desire is to worship Jesus, do His will, lead others to Him, and follow the Lamb wherever He goes. You are more than excited to see Him, and you can't wait to get on that plane.

Very few will make it through Security. Yet the Bible is very clear. If you don't make it through Security, you can't get on the plane. 

Why do I tell you this? Because I believe the plane will take off soon... within a few years at most, or next week at the least. And I want you on it! 

Don't believe me?  Here the Word of God for yourself.

 Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing. 2 Tim 4:8-9


But while they were on their way to buy the oil, the bridegroom arrived. The virgins who were ready went in with him to the wedding banquet. And the door was shut  Matt 25:10

Instructing us to deny ungodliness and worldly desires and to live sensibly, righteously and godly in the present age, 1ooking for the blessed hope and the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior, Christ Jesus Titus 2:12-13

To those who eagerly wait for Him He will appear a second time, apart from sin, for salvation. Hebrews 9:28

Watch therefore, and pray always that you may be counted worthy to escape all these things that will come to pass, and to stand before the Son of Man.  Luke 21:36

 Nevertheless I have this against you, that you have left your first love. Remember therefore from where you have fallen; repent and do the first works, or else I will come to you quickly and remove your lampstand from its place—unless you repent Rev 2:4-5

But hold fast what you have till I come. And he who overcomes, and keeps My works until the end, to him I will give power over the nations— Rev 2:25-26

 So then, because you are lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will vomit you out of My mouth. Rev 3:16

“Hallelujah!
    For our Lord God Almighty reigns.
Let us rejoice and be glad
    and give him glory!
For the wedding of the Lamb has come,
    and his bride has made herself ready.
Fine linen, bright and clean,
    was given her to wear.”
Revelation 19:6-8 



4 comments:

  1. I love this.... It reminds us "Christians" that we should be working for the Lord, but many of us are working for ourselves. Thank you for being a warrior for God!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup. That's why I posted it... trying to wake people up! We are bought with a huge price and now we belong to the Lord. We should not be living for ourselves!

      Delete
  2. Once again you have brought God's message to us! What a great way to present the words of - repent and turn back to God! Be ready and tell others to turn back to our Lord and Savior and seek Him with all their hearts and soul! Be ready and grab that ticket to Eternity!💜💜

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bless you, Elsie! Praying for your body to heal!

      Delete