Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Win a chance to listn to She Walks in Love audio for Free!




I have TEN codes to hand out that will allow you to go to an Author's Direct website and through their App (which you can download on any device or computer)  listen to She Walks in Love in its entirety for free!  Even if you've already read the book, this is a great opportunity to enjoy a live version of it.

How do you enter to win?

1. Pick a book of mine that you've read but not reviewed and write a review on Amazon for it. When it goes live, send me the link. 

OR  If you've reviewed ALL my books

2. Sign up to receive my newsletter if you haven't already (form is to the right) and leave a comment below with your email in it

OR

3. Follow me on BookBub, (if you haven't already)  and leave a comment below with your email.

OR If you've already reviewed all my books, signed up for my newsletter, and followed me on BookBub, leave a comment to tell me why you are would love to listen to the audio of She Walks in Love

I'll announce the winners next Wednesday the 9th and hand out the codes.  

Have a blessed Wednesday! 


 

4 comments:

  1. I followed you on bookbub! Thanks for the opportunity. My email is sdconnery@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I followed you on BookBub! I need more bookbub followers, too. This is a good idea.
    Hugs, multi-published author Elva Cobb Martin

    ReplyDelete