Monday, November 4, 2019

My opinon of how close we are to the Rapture!




I've been looking for the return of Jesus since I first got saved over 25 years ago. One of the first Christian books I read was the Left Behind series, and they got me interested in end times. I'd always been interested in spiritual things... the spirit realm, prophecy, etc, so it wasn't difficult for me to become a watchwoman. 

I can honestly say that in no time since then have I been more sure and more excited that we are soon going home!. (More on why below)  But all my talk of end times and prophetic signs has taken its toll on my writing career. I've lost many followers on social media, and my book sales have dropped significantly.  Some have criticized me, others dismissed me, some even insulted me. It's certainly nothing compared to what many Christians go through, and I don't mind at all being attacked for doing what the Lord has called me to do, to warn His people.

While I hope to continue warning people about certain prophetic events that are happening, I'm scaling back on all the doom and gloom for now. If you wish to know the truth of what's going on in the world and how it relates to prophecy, you can easily find out. I feel the Lord leading me to focus more on Him, on growing in Him, and on helping others do the same. In the end, the only thing that will matter is our relationship with Jesus and how obedient we were to Him. In all honestly, all my talk of end times and warning people will not benefit anyone if people aren't walking with Jesus when He comes. He must be our sole purpose, to know Him must be the only thing we strive for.  Otherwise people will be left behind to suffer through the Tribulation, and I don't wish that on anyone.  

Here, in a nut shell, are the main reasons I believe the Lord is coming before the end of 2020.


Full Solar Eclipse crossing the USA in 2017 and 2024. 

I posted a few articles on this awhile back, but the Lord brought them to mind recently. A very RARE solar eclipse crossed the USA back in 2017. 7 years later in 2024, another rare solar eclipse will cross the USA, forming an X over our nation. 

I still believe the Sept 23rd, Revelation 12 sign that occurred in the sky in 2017 was a huge sign for the world. I believe God was giving the world a warning that the Tribulation was about to start. Along with that sign, God sent a solar eclipse over the USA, which was another warning. And since I believe 2024 to be the mid-point of the tribulation, it seems more than a coincidence that the next solar eclipse will make an X over our country. Perhaps this is when America truly falls. 

You can see my original article on this HERE.


120 year warning

I recently wrote an article about this HERE. I believe God issued a 120 year warning to the world starting in 1900. You can see why in the article. This would then mean that the Tribulation must start in 2020. 

Jesus' own words

In Matthew 24:32-34, Jesus says that the generation that saw the rebirth of Israel will not all die before the Lord returns in the 2nd coming. The rapture occurs 7 years before that! Israel is already 71 years old and the current human life span worldwide is 72.  Need proof Israel is the Fig Tree?  Israel will turn 72 in 2020.

Psalms 120-127  


Thanks to J.R. Church, Pastor Sandy Armstrong, and Pastor Mark Correll, I now believe that the Psalms contain prophecies that correlate to the 1900s. For more on this, you can read my article.  Did you know that the Psalms are the 19th book in the Bible and also the 48th book backward from Revelation? Israel became a nation in 1948. Coincidence?  I've done enough research on my own to see that the Psalms contain prophecies that connect to the years. Psalm 1 = 1901, Psalm 2 = 1902, etc. Sometimes the prophecy is very very subtle, but other times it is quite blatant, as when something major happened to the Jewish people. Psalms 120 starts what theologians call the Psalms of Ascent and a quick read through of the first 7 give you a good picture of the Tribulation. What fully convinced me was the direct connection of Psalm 124 with Revelation 12 13-16, the mid-point of the Tribulation. 


The One World Government

I've posted often on this, given you proof that the final world empire is rising and about to take power. They've been around for hundreds of years, plotting and planning this, and the only thing currently standing in their way is America and the freedoms we enjoy. This is the Deep State, the Illuminati, the Free Masons... there's tons of info out there on this if you care to find out. If you would like some references, let me know and I'll send you some links. This is probably one of my favorite sermons on it


State of the World

I have no need to mention the earthquakes, famines, pestilences, volcanoes and storms of our current world. What about the rampant immorality? LBGTQ, etc. People living together. Pedophilia (which they are trying to make legal), Bestiality, Satanism on the rise, child sacrifice, riots in every nation, wars and rumors of wars everywhere. The rise of the one world religion, headed by the Pope, himself. The Great Apostasy. Drag queens reading stories to children, the rise of the Nephilim (as in the days of Noah), governmental control, the technology for the Mark of the Beast being implemented, lies and deception everywhere, media propaganda, UFOs, and weather manipulation. 



Based on these things, it is my opinion that the Lord will come and get us no later than Fall 2020. In truth, I believe it will be much sooner, and I'm currently looking at Spring 2020 as a huge possibility. I'm not setting a day or an hour, but merely a season as the Apostle Paul told us in 1 Thessalonians 5 that we, who walk in the light, would know.

The main thing when hoping for the Rapture is BE READY.  Not everyone who calls themselves a Christian or who attends church will go. It's not about a belief in Jesus or saying a prayer. It's about having a true relationship with Him, loving Him, and being obedient to His will. Not works, but love and obedience.  This is what I hope to focus on in my Monday posts from here on out.  My heart's desire is that nobody gets left behind! 


But realize this, that in the last days difficult times will come. For men will be lovers of self, lovers of money, boastful, arrogant, revilers, disobedient to parents, ungrateful, unholy, unloving, irreconcilable, malicious gossips, without self-control, brutal, haters of good,  treacherous, reckless, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, holding to a form of  godliness, although they have denied its power; Avoid such men as these.
1 Timonty 3:1-6


Note: Timothy is not talking about unbelievers here, but believers!

I'm taking a break from my blog and social media and traveling to Tennessee to visit my Mother and Sister. I will start posting again around Thanksgiving.  For those of you who are interested in my books, She Walks in Majesty is on track to be released March 1st 2020. I'll be looking for some early readers and editors in January. More on that later! '

Be blessed! Walk with Jesus! And keep looking up!

15 comments:

  1. Thank you! Enjoy your visit with your Mom and sister.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am excited for the time that we get to go, but you just keep holding my hand, as I fear that I will be left behind. Thank you for all that you do!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will keep holding your hand, Kathy! And Jesus will grip the other one! You'll make it because I know you love Him.

      Delete
  3. Thank you for all of your research and the information you share! I too want to make sure that my family is ready and hope and pray that we are. Enjoy your visit with your family!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have family who are not ready, Stacey! Let's keep in prayer for them.. and for all the lost!

      Delete
  4. Thank you for all that you do! I have just recently found you when I read your book “When Angels Cry” which I loved! I look forward to reading more of your books as well as more of your research. I too believe that Jesus will be coming back very soon.... have a lovely visit with your family, looking forward to hearing from you when you get back .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome Nancy, I have many articles on end times if you want to check them out under my Christianity link at the top of this page. Blessings to you and yours!

      Delete
  5. Appreciate your posts, dear Mary Lu! Be encouraged as God is using you for His glory. There is no doubt we are not much longer for thes world. "Even so, come Lord Jesus!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen... can't wait to meet you on the other side, Phyllis!

      Delete
  6. I also read the Left Behind series and became more interested in the Rapture and prophecy. I also live in Tennessee! I look forward to all you have to share in the next year. Praying for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Bev! Tennessee is such a gorgeous state. I love visiting.

      Delete
  7. Just remember that even when the fire is hottest, He is there among us. I pray you stand firm on the solid rock of Jesus Christ, and that you keep your eyes on Him. As always, look forward to reading even more of your amazingly-anointed works!

    "Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might." (Ephesians 6:10)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think your right MaryLu. Thanks for writing. We were promised the book of truth would be open at the end and it makes some versus really stick out. I've been thinking of what Peter said - "But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day." Like it's a heads up. If our LORD was born to earth on 4 BC and HE started HIS ministry at around 30 YO, that makes 2026 a key date minus 2300 days, bringing us to 2020 for HIS return and rapture of us... Hoping and praying for all of us waiting and watching. Dani

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love your math!!! It sure seems like this is the year. I'm so excited. Keep looking up, Dani! Thanks.

      Delete