Monday, March 30, 2020

Labor Pains and the soon Pre-Tribulation Rapture



Folks, we have entered a time of intense labor pains. Jesus in Matthew 24, when asked what would be the signs of the end, goes into a long list of events we are to look for. The first ones are

  • False Christs  (False religions, cults)
  • Wars and Rumors of Wars
  • Nation vs. Nation, Kingdom vs. Kingdom (World Wars)
  • Famines and Earthquakes in various places. 

But then He says:  But all these things are merely the beginning of birth pangs.  If you look back in history from the 1900s onward, you will see that it was only in that century that these things began to happen across the globe in great magnitude. That is why I believe that our 120 year warning started in 1900. 

It's important to note that the Bible uses the labor pains of a woman giving birth to represent the earth itself giving birth, as well as the nation of Israel giving birth. What exactly is the earth or Israel giving birth to? 

Now as to the times and dates, brothers and sisters, you have no need for anything to be written to you. For you yourselves know perfectly well that the return of the Lord is coming just as a thief comes unexpectedly and suddenly in the night.  While they are saying, “Peace and safety then in a moment unforeseen destruction will come upon them suddenly like labor pains on a woman with child, and they will absolutely not escape 1 Thess 5:1-3 

Remember the Revelation 12 sign in the sky 3 years ago? (3, now that's an interesting number) It was the exact representation of a description found in Revelation 12 of the constellation Virgo (representing Israel) giving birth to a male child. I did an indepth analysis of it here, so I won't go into the details. The point I want to make is Israel gives birth to 2 children. One is the Messiah, Jesus, the other is the Bride of Jesus, the church. In verse 5 below we must note 2 things. the word for child here means "children of God" and is different from the other "child" used in the same Scripture. Also, the word for "caught up" is the same word Paul uses when he writes about the rapture in 1 Thess 4.

and her Child was caught up to God and to His throne.

So Israel gives birth to the church and before Satan can get his hands on us, we are snatched away to heaven!  I encourage you to read all of Revelation 12, along with my article.
 
Having given birth twice, I know labor pains grow in both intensity and frequency and get nearly unbearable right before the birth of a baby. So we can expect that this virus is one of those pains and that we will now begin to see pains (earthquakes, plagues, famines, locusts, etc) happening faster and stronger.  

Am I trying to depress you? Cause fear? No, just the opposite. I'm hoping to cause peace, joy, and hope to fill your heart. Why? Because as we see these signs, we know our Savior is returning soon.  I believe those who truly love and follow Jesus will be snatched out of here before the real trouble hits. And this comes straight from the Scripture:

We are not appointed to suffer God's Wrath

Therefore let us not sleep, as others do, but let us watch and be asober.  For those who sleep, sleep at night, and those who get drunk are drunk at night.  But let us who are of the day be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love, and as a helmet the hope of salvation.  For God did not appoint us to wrath, but to obtain salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ, 1 thess 5:6-9

Because you have kept My command to persevere, I also will keep you from the hour of trial which shall come upon the whole world, to test those who dwell on the earth. Rev 3:10 

Watch therefore, and pray always that you may be counted worthy to escape all these things that will come to pass, and to stand before the Son of Man.” Luke 21:36

Shadows and types from Scripture

Enoch was taken before the flood
Noah and his family escaped before the flood
Lot and his family left before Sodom was destroyed
Rahab and her family were spared the destruction of Jericho
The Jewish Wedding Customs fit perfectly with a PreTrib Rapture

Back to the Labor pains. What is the earth bringing forth? The earth is birthing the Kingdom of God!  Paul says in Romans...

For we know that the whole creation has been moaning together as in the pains of childbirth until now.  And not only this, but we too, who have the first fruits of the Spirit even we groan inwardly, as we wait eagerly for our adoption as sons—the redemption and transformation of our body at the resurrection. Romans 8:22-23

In preparation of that, the earth is also birthing the children of the Most High, and then after us, the Elect, the Jewish people who will finally return to Him (That's what the intense labor of the Tribulation will produce) Hence the labor pains we are all experiencing right now will eventually result in Jesus ruling and reigning over all the earth! 

First Jesus was born, then we who belong to him are birthed and "caught up" to heaven as His Bride, and then finally Israel will return to Him before Jesus finally comes back to earth to rule and reign. 

Here's a cool Scripture that many miss that also points to a pre-trib rapture


“Before Israel was in labor, she gave birth;
Before her labor pain came, she gave birth to a boy.
Isaiah 66:7


Interesting to note here that Israel's labor will truly begin during the Tribulation. But here it says that BEFORE her labor, she gives birth. Who has ever heard of anyone giving birth BEFORE labor starts?  And of course the church is an offspring of Israel. Something to consider. 

Here's another one:.  In Revelation 4, the Apostle John is told to "Come up here" and immediately he finds himself in the throne room. He describes what he sees and includes the following  Seven lamps of fire were burning before the throne, 
Remember back in Revelation 1 when John first has his vision of Jesus, he saw 7 golden lamp stands also, but they WERE NOT LIT. Jesus told John the following:

 The mystery of the seven stars which you saw in My right hand, and the seven golden lampstands: The seven stars are the angels of the seven churches, and the seven lamp stands which you saw are the seven churches.

The lamp stands are the 7 churches. But John doesn't say they are lit. Now in Heaven in Revelation, they are flaming!  Does that mean that the church is now in heaven? Before the Tribulation?  I think so! 

I've gone on long enough. The world is about to enter a period of INTENSE labor pains called The Tribulation. It will last 7 years and many many will perish. But God has offered us an escape and it's free!  He has made us an offer we can't refuse. Be my Son's bride and come up here and let's have a wedding party that will blow your socks off. OR be stubborn and stupid and deceived and stay on earth to endure a time the Bible describes as the worst time ever experienced. Think Holocaust but worse!  

How do you escape? You need to receive God's Free Gift and then Follow Jesus, Obey Him, and Love Him. 

If you're a lukewarm Christian or if you're purposely disobeying God's Word  or if you love this world more than God, it's time to get on your knees and repent! Commit your heart and life to Jesus and then start getting to know Him through prayer and His Word.  Time is running out. The Lord is making a final Boarding Call and this is one plane you don't want to miss!



7 comments:

  1. Kathleen Pitts SmithMarch 30, 2020 at 3:20 PM

    May I direct you to view the video "Before The Wrath" which just recently came out. I watched it today on Prime Video. It described The Bride and Jesus coming to take his bride to where he is. It stated to "be ready" and I am curious as to what "being ready" really entails. It mentioned the Galilean wedding, which describes exactly the way that Jesus would come for his bride, and stated that the "wedding" of the Bride and Jesus, not knowing when exactly He would come, would keep the oil lamps lit, make sure that they had enough oil, sleeping while dressed, and waiting for the bride groom to come. Is this all "literal?" do we need to keep the oil lamps lit at all times? Do we need to sleep in our wedding clothes and waiting, or is this all symbolism? I want to be ready, but I do not know what that entails. Can you help with that??

    I also have a second question... many of us have pets that we would not want to leave behind during the Rapture. Would the Rapture include our pets? The Bible states that "all flesh" would be taken in the Rapture, so I just want to make sure my beloved pet would go with me. Can you help with these questions? I know I am putting a lot on your shoulders for answers, but you seem more knowledgeable and understanding than some to the theologians out there, so I trust you. Thank you in advance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kathleen! I recently heard of that movie and was told it was good, so I do plan on watching it soon. Let me answer your questions. The oil lamps and the wedding garments are symbols. Oil in the Scripture represents the Holy Spirit, so to have oil in your lamp means that you are walking closely with Jesus and are filled with His Spirit. It also means you are, because of that, being a light to a dark world. In Revelation the Wedding Garment is referred to the "Righteous acts of the Saints". So, to have your wedding garment on means much the same as the oil in the lamp. It means you are following Jesus and being obedient to His Word. Having on the right wedding garment means you are clothed in the imputed righteousness of Jesus. You are trusting Him for your salvation and are following Him with all your heart. So, to be ready for the rapture simply means to have a relationship with Jesus, to love Him and follow His Word and to stay close to Him. Of course this also means you shouldn't be living in any purposeful willful sin. Don't let this alarm you. We are all in different phases of our walk with the Lord. The main question to ask yourself is. Do I love Jesus and am I doing my best to follow Him? It's a matter of the heart.

      Delete
    2. Pets. There is nothing in the Scripture that says our pets will go with us in the rapture. However I've heard from some VERY trustworthy pastors who have had visions of heaven that our pets who have died will be there when we arrive. Therefore, I tend to believe that God would rapture our pets with us when we leave. Why wouldn't He? He knows how much we love them and He knows if they get left behind, they will die anyway. Either way, your beloved pet will eventually be in heaven with you. I hope that brings you some comfort. Funny, but my daughter asked me the same question today. :-) I'm happy to answer any question you have. I always ask the Lord to guide me when I answer.

      Delete
    3. Kathleen Pitts SmithMarch 31, 2020 at 4:05 AM

      Thank you so much MaryLu! this gives me comfort and understanding! I so appreciate you and your postings! they bring so much insight and help me learn what to expect and not to fear. You have become my guiding light, and are very much needed in this time of the world! Love you!

      Delete
    4. Love you back, Kathleen! I'm so blessed God is using me to bless others! I am nothing without Him

      Delete
  2. I just discovered your writing via "She Walks in Power." LOVED IT! I am about to start the next book in the series. I NEVER read books with witchcraft because I was delivered from witchcraft when I was saved 34 years ago. BUT, your book has a wealth of spiritual truth! The wickedness is there, but it KNOWS it cannot defeat Christ! Great job!

    I enjoyed your blog entry above. Nice way to explain that we will be taken away before the tribulation. I have seen these markers myself. Looking in the Word, Papa God has a habit of getting his people out of the way BEFORE the stuff hits the fan!

    I am now following your blog as well.

    I'm starting "She Walks in Love" as soon as I get done typing here...

    Thank you, MaryLu!

    ShelleyAnne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi ShelleyAnne! Praise God He delivered you from the clutches of the enemy. I've had some encounters with demons myself so with the Holy Spirit's help, I was able to write about spiritual warfare. Thank you for joining my crew, and I'm so glad you enjoyed She Walks in Power! Blessings to you and yours! Stay safe!

      Delete