Friday, May 8, 2020

We are on the cusp of the Tribulation spoken of in the book of Revelation!

 When I say cusp, I mean we are at the door. I don't believe we have years, possibly just months, and here's why. Well, actually there are many reasons why, but here's a huge one. I hate to say this, but if you're thinking that your life will go back to normal after this virus, I would be shocked if that were true. They are already planning on a new wave of this virus coming this fall to a theater near you! This has been planned for a long, long time. But the reason I believe we are so close is what I'm seeing happening in connection with this virus, and that is a digital tattoo connected with a vaccine which labels people as having received the vaccine and therefore, not infected and not a threat to society. Sounds good, doesn't it? Why not? Yet, associated with this "quantum digital tattoo" is the ability to leave your home, conduct business, buy, sell, travel, etc. 

Some of you will come against me on this and say I'm just a conspiracy theorist, so I expect that. You will link me to several news articles from reliable sources that state that none of this is true and I need to stop spreading lies and fear. That's fine. Go ahead, but I need to at least say that I wouldn't trust mainstream news sources at all. Even Snopes is corrupted now and giving out false information. Most of our media, including newspapers are owned by the same 6 corporations and are merely propaganda machines. 

Anyway, I'm going to link to this article which I thought explained this quite well and gives what I consider ample proof of its claims. Which are: Bill Gates is calling for a "digital certificate" to identify who has the virus and who doesn't. He's actually been at this for quite some time. Here's the article HERE. It's not very long.  It explains what ID2020 is and what a Quantum dot tattoo would look like, etc.

But even more alarming is a particular Patent I discovered in my research. I actually found the patent online.  It's a microsoft patent (Bill Gates again), which links human body activity with Cryptocurrency.. It was issued just last year and here's what the wording says. (Bold put in by me) 

Human body activity associated with a task provided to a user may be used in a mining process of a cryptocurrency system. A server may provide a task to a device of a user which is communicatively coupled to the server. A sensor communicatively coupled to or comprised in the device of the user may sense body activity of the user. Body activity data may be generated based on the sensed body activity of the user. The cryptocurrency system communicatively coupled to the device of the user may verify if the body activity data satisfies one or more conditions set by the cryptocurrency system, and award cryptocurrency to the user whose body activity data is 
verified.
 

I'm not a lawyer, but this sure sounds like there will be some device inside our bodies or connected to our bodies that will be connected to some computer server somewhere and it will monitor our activities. And that these activities must satisfy some "conditions" in order for us to be able to use cryptocurrency, in other words to buy and sell. Sound familiar?  I'm not the only one seeing this. Thousands of people are coming forward online who have come to the same conclusion. Just what are those conditions? It may start out being just that we aren't sick, but it may end up being what we eat, where we go, what we buy, and even what we think and believe. Sound too sci-fi? China already has a social credit system that rewards its citizens for obedience to the State and takes away privileges from those who do not follow the program.

Guess what the Patent number is?  WO2020060606AI  
World Order? 2020  666  Artificial Intelligence?    I doubt that's what they are saying it means, but it sure looks like that to me. The most amazing part is the 666.  Just saying. 

And they are hoping to implement all of this in a vaccine within 18 months. 

He was granted power to give breath to the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak and cause as many as would not worship the image of the beast to be killed. He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. Revelation 13:15-17

Am I saying that this vaccine combined with the Quantum tattoo is the Mark of the Beast? No.  No one can know that for sure. But you cannot deny that they have the technology to do what the Mark is supposed to do and they are pushing it.  

UPDATE: Just after I posted this, I discovered this information about a House Bill just recently introduced.  
H.R.6666 - COVID-19 Testing, Reaching, And Contacting Everyone (TRACE) Act

What is Contact tracing? To track and trace every person in the country who has been exposed to the virus and confine them. Here's the actual BILL for those of you who are skeptics

Christians should be encouraged and excited, not fearful at all!
The Bible is coming true right before our eyes! God is real and His Word is True and we are very close to the end of the age! If you are a follower of Jesus Christ, you will be saved from the Tribulation, and you will never be presented with the choice to take the Mark of the Beast or not! If you aren't, I would get to know Jesus right away. There's no time to lose. 




7 comments:

  1. No comment, keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You bring me comfort with the confirmation that I will not have to choose to get the mark. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy I could bless you. Nope, we will not be here. The antichrist does not make an appearance until after we are gone! Blessings!

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much for researching and sharing! The deception is so widespread - - may we ask the Lord for an abundance of wisdom and discernment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is all mind blowing for sure !!!! Just heard about HR6666 this morning... crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing your wisdom. I agree.

    ReplyDelete