Friday, August 28, 2020

Prophetic dreams about this fall!

 Hey Peeps, You may have already seen these videos, but if not, they are worth listening to. Pastor Dana Coverstone is a real pastor of a church (I looked him up and checked out their beliefs) After he came out with his first dreams, he got slammed by many people, insulted, mocked, and his family defamed. You can see for yourself in the last video that he really doesn't want to do this, doesn't want to get dreams, but he feels he needs to be obedient to the Lord. 

Again, this is not meant to cause fear. God protects those who are His. I honestly believe that in the midst of all the mayhem, there will be a great final harvest of people getting saved and coming into the kingdom. It will be a great opportunity for Christians to witness to people who are in fear and pain.  So, I encourage you to pray hard for God to use you mightily in the coming months. (And always, of course!)

First Dream given to Pastor Dana a month ago 

This is a prominent Messianic Jew who has a musical and prophetic ministry.

  

Pastor Dana's last dream shared last week

And of course here is the dream I already posted here a week or so ago. It's pretty powerful 

  

This Christian man is new to me but came recommended. His dream goes along with what others have said, so I felt I should post it also. 

  

 

AGAIN. I'm not trying to be political or cause fear. I truly feel the Lord is telling me that during all the upcoming mayhem, He plans on bringing in a GREAT harvest. In other words, many many people will get saved!! And if you want to be a part of it, please pray and fast and do whatever He leads you to do to prepare yourself to be used mightily by Him. That's what I'm doing. I hope you'll join me!  

 

6 comments:

  1. I’m alllll in!!! Praying and trusting God in all things and in all times!!! Praying for these mighty warriors who are on the front lines that there faith will not waver and they will stay strong!! God bless you for being a trumpet and sounding the alarm to wake up many sleepers. Love and God bless you Your fav fan!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. God bless you, Jody!!! Thanks for stopping by. May the Lord fill you with His Spirit and use you mightily in these last days. :-)

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for your faithfulness. Here is a link from Pastor Jerry Toney who has also had prophetic dreams. He is a Rosh Hashana rapture watcher who has put together an amazing timeline. Blessings! https://youtu.be/NDE4uglRH-E

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Jerry Toney! I have watched many of his videos. Thanks, I'll check this one out. Blessings!

      Delete
  3. I'm okay with this world coming to end soon. =) It's insanity!

    ReplyDelete