Friday, August 21, 2020

What I Believe is Coming this Fall

 

Allow me to share my heart with you before we get into the list of things I think may happen this fall. Years ago when I first got saved, the Lord got me very very interested in end times. Up to that point I really didn't know much about prophecy, except what I'd heard in church when I was little and that wasn't much. As I grew in my walk with Him, He began to lead me step by step through the end time prophecies in the Bible, directing me to certain books and certain pastors and other people who were more knowledgeable than I.  At first, I really had no idea why. Things in the world were bad but not anywhere near as bad as the Bible said they would be before Jesus came again. One day I asked the Lord if He was coming in my lifetime. I was up on the trail behind my house which stretches for a couple miles. I often go up there to pray. In truth, I didn't expect a direct answer. God rarely speaks to me that way. So as I was walking along, this small whirlwind spun across the trail, covered me, and then went on its way. That is a very rare thing! In fact, I can count on one hand the times I've seen a whirlwind on that trail and I've been walking on it for 20 years. So, I kept walking and praying. Another whirlwind hit the trail a foot in front of me, spun up the dust and hit me as I walked through. I thought that was pretty strange, but kept walking and praying. As I was heading back home, a third whirlwind spun across the trail and hit me. Okay, now the Lord had my attention. Still, I didn't know what they meant. When I got home, I looked up whirlwind in the Bible and it led me to the story of Elijah being taken up to heaven (raptured) in a whirlwind!! I knew the Lord had answered me... and not with one whirlwind but 3! 3, as you know, is a special number to God. You can imagine how thrilled and excited I was! I knew the Lord had spoken to me in His usual fun and interesting way. Since that day, I've only seen one or two whirlwinds on that path and never near me. 

All that to say that I believe God was teaching me and instructing me on End times for a purpose. Of course I had no idea what that purpose could me. I was an author, yes, but no publisher wanted a book on end times. So I waited, I watched the years go by, I studied, I watched the signs, and then came my blog, Facebook, Twitter and other social media. Not only that, but by the time I had a platform to share with people, the world had changed drastically and I could easily see how we were living in the days right before the return of Jesus. 

He called me to study prophecy, to watch the signs, and to be someone who would blow the warning trumpet to a church who mostly was fast asleep. Why me? Why did He choose me and so many other nobodies?  Because most pastors aren't doing their jobs. They don't preach on end times or prophecies at all. My own pastor at the time said it was too controversial. What? When did 1/3 of the Bible become too controversial?  So, I began to write articles, post news items that related to end times, and I began to warn Christians to wake up, put oil in their lamps, get close to Jesus, stop living in sin, stop loving the world, and get right with God so they wouldn't be left behind.  

This is my SOLE purpose now. So, when I post an article about some dreadful thing happening in the world or about how the One World Government is rising, how the Global elite are using Covid-19 as a starting point to take away our freedoms and subjugate us, how the coming vaccine has nasty stuff in it and will probably eventually become the Mark of the Beast, When I post these things, it is NOT to cause fear. I'm trying to wake up the church to the times in which we live! I'm trying to point out how Biblical prophecy is coming true right before our eyes. These are things most people won't see unless they are specifically looking for them. Mainstream media does not report on most of the events I post about. I know this is true because whenever I meet a Christian and we start talking about Jesus's return, they always say He's not coming back for decades! What? Most Christians aren't paying attention! That's where I come in... or what, I believe, is the task the Lord has given me.

Am I a conspiracy theorist? I don't think so. Whenever I post an article I try my best to vet it. I look at the source and see if they have reliable references. This is not easy in this day and age when there is so much propaganda out there. I do not go in search of conspiracy theories just to scare you and get clicks on my posts.  I find sites that I trust and go there for information. Am I wrong some of the time? Sure. But I do my best no to be. I am not a journalist. I'm just someone who loves Jesus and is trying to do what He has called me to do.

I didn't ask to be a watchwoman. I don't enjoy giving you bad news all the time. I'd rather be like other romance authors and post about my books, characters, what my hamster ate today or how the flowers in my garden are doing. I'd definitely get more fans. Even though I spend hours on these posts, I don't make a dime off of them, though I could. I've had several companies ask if they can post ads on my blog and facebook page that would pay me money for every click. I turned them down. I don't want money. I want to get the truth out there. 

My heart is to save souls and get as many people coming in the rapture as possible. That's my heart. Your thing might not be end times. That's fine. Maybe you don't like bad news. Great. Then don't focus on those things. All I'm asking is for you to realize how close we are to Jesus's return and to get your life in order.  If you're doing that, no need to focus on the negative. Just remember, our adversary is doing his best to distract you from what's important right now. So, be on your guard.

The following list are things that have a high probability of happening this fall, starting in September. These come from prophets, people's dreams, and Scripture. I wouldn't post any of this except many of these things were things dreamt independently by people who had no knowledge of the other person's dreams. Others were from people I have watched for years who have made prophecies which have come true. Others are from pastors and preachers with prophetic ministries. All of the following was prophesied or dreamed of from more than one source.

  • A 2nd Covid Wave which they will say is much worse and another more forced lockdown
  • Economic collapse - we've seen this coming for years, but the lockdown has sped it up. Many people have dreamed of a massive economic collapse
  • Food shortages
  • Possible Meteor shower striking the earth in various places, causing widespread damage and tsunamis
  • As Election approaches, more and more division and riots
  • Election will happen but it will be hugely contested and the contest will end up in the Supreme Court
  • More riots and cities burning in November because of the election
  • Possible Blackouts. Due to what? I have no idea. EMP or maybe an attack on our power grid,
  • War will break out. I'm not sure whether it will be in the Middle East or here in the US or both. We know a Gog-Magog war is coming to the Middle East according to Ezekiel 38, and many Bible Scholars believe the rapture will occur around the time of this war. Why? Because the Antichrist will make his peace deal with Israel right after this war. Anyway, I also believe China may attack the US mainland. There are some who say they already have sleeper troops here with advanced weaponry. I have no idea if any of that is true, but several independent people have dreamed of this.  
  • The introduction of a Covid vaccine that will become mandatory. Inside the vaccine is some sort of tracking device whereby they will know your every move. I also believe this device or perhaps another one later on will be used for all your financial transactions as well and will contain all the information about you, medical history, beliefs, family, where you go, what you buy, etc. Also inside this vaccine is something that will change your DNA. This has been widely broadcasted, so it isn't a conspiracy. 

At some point in the fall before things get really bad, I believe the rapture will happen. Yes I could be wrong, but I'm putting this out there to both give you hope and get you to prepare.  I realize there are some people reading this who have put their hope in Q and Trump and that they believe a great revival is coming. Honestly I hope you're right. There are others who believe we will go through the Tribulation. I don't want to get into a theological debate over this. 

If I am wrong and nothing major happens in the fall. If things remain the same or even get better, then come January 2021, I will apologize profusely and will go back into my cave and keep watch from there. LOL  From then on, I promise to only post about my fish tanks, garden, grandkids, homemade sourdough bread recipes, puppy dogs and ice cream.. and of course my books.  How's that for a deal? 😁

How can you prepare? 

Most importantly, get right with God, develop a closer walk with Jesus and walk in holiness and obedience. Read your Bible and pray often. 

If you're not saved, get saved! Now is the time! 

Ask the Lord for opportunities to witness to friends, family and neighbors and then be faithful to follow the Holy Spirit's leading and do so!

Pray and fast for the lost in your own family and the world

Stock up on food, water, and medical supplies. Just in case we are here for some of the above events. 

Spend more time praising God and thinking of heaven than worrying about the things of this world. 

And get ready for the ride of your life when you hear that trumpet blow!!

 

 

20 comments:

  1. Hey MaryLu! So, I have some friends that I try to share Jesus with. I have an atheist friend who I try to share Jesus with but he believes that we are all the same person just reincarnated and one day, we will become a god. I don’t want him to go to hell but I don’t know how to share Jesus with him and prove that God exists and loves us. Any advice?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lillian, bless you for your desire to save the lost and share the Gospel! I have my grandkids today, so let me pray about this and I'll get back to you soon.. K?

      Delete
    2. I find it odd that your friend claims to be an atheist but then hopes to someday become a god. If he's open to a discussion about it, I would ask him where he thinks we came from and how we are reincarnated and if we are reincarnated, that means he believes we have a spirit or soul, which then begs the question, who created our souls and spirits? It sounds to me like he hasn't thought deeply on these things. Christianity is the only religion that has an explanation for the existence of mankind, earth, and the human soul. Not only that, but the Bible explains why we are here, what is the purpose of life, where did evil come from, and where are we going. He sounds a lot like my son who claims atheism, but has never read the Bible or done any investigation on any other beliefs. Anyway, if he's open to asking questions of you about Christianity, I would encourage that. I'm also perfectly willing to have a discussion with him. If he's closed up about it, there really isn't much you can say to him. Just tell him your own personal testimony about what Jesus means to you and has done for you and then pray hard for him. Pray and fast and always ask the Lord to enable you with the wisdom to answer any questions. There is great power in prayer. I've seen it work miracles and save family members! One more thing. I'll comment in another comment below.. this is getting long.

      Delete
    3. If he's open you might mention that the existence of God is the most important question he'll ever have to face. this life is short.. eternity is forever. If I were him, I'd spend my life seeking the truth. Ask him to ask God if He exists... but to do so with an open heart. Ask him to truly ask the Lord if He exists and to show him. God never denies a heart that is truly seeking. I hope this helps! God Bless

      Delete
  2. Totally agree, MaryLu, can I join you in the cave if we are still here in January 2021? lol. Regardless of whether 2020 is the year of the Rapture or not, there can be no doubt Jesus is coming for His Bride soon. Given that, I completely agree that the single most important focus for Christians at this point is being right with God and praying for/trying to reach the Lost. In that regard, whether these Fall predictions are accurate doesn't really matter. The times are perilous, Jesus is coming, and people need to be saved. Thanks for continuing to sound the alarm, dear lady.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for your post. I’m gonna share it ok!!! Trying to let as many as I know that Jesus is indeed coming soon. And like the post before I will join ya in the cave and continue to watch. In the meantime don’t stop telling others and posting. I tell all my friends about your books and your blog! You are an influencer don’t believe anything less!! Can’t wait to hug you in heaven (if it’s possible). Love your Canadian friend Jody

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love you to join me in my cave! And I'll take that hug in heaven. I look forward to it, Jody. Thank you!

      Delete
  4. Well you know where I stand on all this! I am here seeking truth and praying unceasingly. I am watching and listening. I am preparing as I have a son to care for still and praying for his salvation and the salvation of my girls and my grandkids. Learned so much more truth about who was using me this year and have chosen to pray only and stop supporting those who are liars and self serving. The Lord help us to know what to do and when. May His provision be ever upon us for the future and His blessings unending!
    Blessings to You, My Sister
    and much Love,
    Linda Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. God gave me the word "Discernment" this year for a reason, and I know I'm not the only one. He prepares His children, just as He sent those whirlwinds to you to guide you in the task He set before you. He is guiding me into a 21 Day Daniel fast starting Aug. 27th through the start of the Feast of Trumpets. I did not seek this out and have never done anything like it, but I know He will show up through it, revealing more of His plans to me. We are in a waiting pattern, but everything is about to change. He is issuing tasks to His children for our roles to play until Jesus comes to get us...and even after. There will be work to do in His army. I've been saddened to see BIG Christian voices/prophets negate this, saying the persecuted world is laughing at those who believe this. I spent weeks last year with Christians and refugees in the Middle East. I saw what real persecution looks like. I don't pretend to think we have anything like that in the US, but that doesn't mean I have to experience that here in order for Jesus to come. I don't see how they are related. No matter where we are in the world, we are to stay awake, keeping watch, and carrying out the tasks God has for us to do each day. Persecuted or not, I know my soul and spirit is in discontent with this world, and that comes from the Holy Spirit within me. God's voice in my ear must remain louder than any human's, and His voice within me is in alignment with what he has told you. Preparation time is almost over. Whether that means for Jesus's return or for something else, my tasks are still the same, and that's all I need to focus on while I wait. I so appreciate your willingness to share all God has taught you, and as for going into a cave come January, only go if God leads you, never for sharing what He puts on your heart. ;)

    I will be coming off social media very soon. God is leading me to not be distracted with the "deep things" of Satan. I'm to focus on the tasks before me, but I will still get your posts in my email and will forward to them. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. katy, I am deeply touched by your comment. You are a true woman of God. So few are willing to fast and sacrifice as the Spirit leads. If only more of God's children would do that and bind together, perhaps the world wouldn't be in the condition it is currently in. I agree, we don't know what persecution is. God Bless you for spending time in the Middle East where you were able to see it first hand. Amen to all you said! We must be about our Father's business until He comes!! But when Jesus returns, how many will he find who remain faithful? I can only strive each day to be counted among that holy group. Blessings!

      Delete
  6. Pray,pray and pray more for this year's election. I believe God is going to send a global revival before the end.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have heard that there will be a final last minute harvest of souls! I pray it is so! I pray for it every day. I told the Lord once that I'd be willing to stay through the Tribulation if only it meant one more soul was saved. I cannot imagine anyone going to hell... I just can't.

      Delete
  7. Spot on MaryLu! In the mornings hubby & I have prayer together and we were having a discussion beforehand regarding how SO many pastors don't preach on prophecy or end time... astounding, shocking and downright sad. I have my theory as to why but won't bore you with it. Suffice to say that all you've said here will be shared on my page and will also send it to others. Appreciate you stepping out so courageously and your willingness to put your 'neck on the line' so to speak. Keep doing what your doing. I admire you and wish I could do more! Blessings!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your kindness and willingness to share is more than enough, Christy! Thank you. Blessings back at you!

      Delete
  8. Thank you so muh for writing...It is very lonely out here with so few people seemingly knowing what is really going on! Being connected through your blog and reading comments helps one not feel alone. I, too, look forward to the soon return of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, and mourn for so many close to me who are eating and drinking and expecting the world to go on somehow. Praying, but it is getting hard. Keep writing as it is so very much appreciated and needed!!! God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes indeed, the road is narrow and lonely, Susan. I'm so blessed that my blog and these few who follow me are an encouragement to you. I, too, know SO MANY who are caught up in this world and have no clue what is really going down. Hang in there! Jesus is coming!

      Delete
  9. Thank you! I 100% agree with you. As I have said before, I don't believe we have heard left but months! I look so much for His soon return for us. 😊

    ReplyDelete