Thursday, September 17, 2020

Two very important sermons/videos! Must watch and pass on!

As time permits, I watch several videos during the week in an effort to keep up with what is going on prophetically and also to hear the Word of God preached since churches are closed.  I rarely share these videos with my followers because I know what it's like to have people tell you that you simply must watch this! However, occasionally, there are some videos too good not to share. Hence, I'm sharing two of them below. If you have a chance, I highly recommend them. 
 
The first one is from a preacher/pastor I watch often. Pastor Mark Correll.  This is a message that lists the signs of the times, goes in depth about why it is a pre-tribulation rapture, and then gives specific instructions for those left behind. I intend to purchase the DVD so I can leave it for my lost family members.
 

The second one I posted on my Facebook Author page, but I want to add it here in case you missed it. This is another great Bible Teacher, Pastor Robert Breaker.  He's speaking about the soon to be Rapture!  Enjoy


 

Many blessings to the Saints of the Most High! 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment