Friday, November 6, 2020

Timeless Treasure Available for PreOrder!

 

Yes, you heard right, my new release, Timeless Treasure, is now up for Preorder on Amazon!  The manuscript is in my editor's hands and two wonderful author friends who are willing to read for an endorsement. I have lined up my Motley Crew who will receive an early, free ecopy around the beginning of December. These precious crew members have agreed to write a review on various sites and help me market the book. Love me Crew!  

I think you're going to love this book. I had so much fun writing it. I fell in love with all the characters and still think about them often. When I get the edits back, I will make the changes, create the paperback, and upload everything to Amazon. Looks like my release date will be December 14th, just in time for Christmas!  

This book also has a very important message in it that I hope will help many people out there, both believers in Jesus and unbelievers! 

If you're interested in seeing some scenes from the book and how I see the characters, please visit my Pinterest Page. You can refer to it often as you're reading to make the story come alive! 

Click HERE to read the back cover and order the book!

I pray every one has a safe and happy weekend!

 

 

 

9 comments:

  1. It's been oh so long since I've had a MaryLu Tyndall pirate book in me hands and I can't wait to get a hold of this one. Truly a pirate's (and reader's) treasure in my humble opinion. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am jumping in the water. After 2 years I am going to read a book- and I choose MaryLu’s new book. I am so excited. Going to ore-order right now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm honored you would choose my book, Elsie, to restart your reading with! Thank you.

      Delete
  3. Going to preorder! Can't wait. Love your books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is this going to be in paperback, as I don't have a Kindle. Noticed that you could only pre-order on Kindle on Amazon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. I hope to get it up in paperback soon! I can't put it preorder for paperback because I need to have all the edits completed first. Thanks for your interest, Barbara!

      Delete
  5. Pre-ordered! Happy dance! I have been meaning to get in touch but I want you to know what a blessing your books have been to my marriage. Thank you for serving the Lord with you talent. 💕

    ReplyDelete