Friday, December 18, 2020

The Bethlehem Star/Conjucntion on the Temple Coin?

 Some of you may remember my post back in September about the Abraham Accord Temple Coin. This was a special coin designed and minted to commemorate the Abraham Accord Peace plan signed that month. It's actually got quite a bit of strange symbolism on it. If you didn't see my post, I encourage you to do so. I'm not going into it again here. However, I am going to point out something that I missed and something that several commenters on that blog post pointed out to me that made my jaw drop. Here's the back of the coin 
Like I said, if you want to read my thoughts on the symbolism here on the coin, please go to my article.  What I want to focus on here is the tiny planet at the top of the coin. When I first saw it, I thought, Oh, they have a picture of Saturn. Saturn represents Satan, so I just assumed they were telling us who orchestrated all of this. But then someone pointed out that the planet itself is not Saturn but Jupiter. Notice the stripes around the planet? Saturn does not have stripes like that. Only Jupiter does. And Jupiter does not have rings. Hence, they combined the two planets into one 
 
WHY? 
 
Did you know that on Monday, December 21st, there is going to be a very RARE Conjunction of the two planets, Jupiter and Saturn?  If you haven't heard about it, it's all over the news. Many are touting it as the Christmas or Bethlehem star. In fact, many theologians and astronomers believe the Bethlehem star to have been a conjunction between Jupiter, Saturn, and Mars. 

On December 21st, these two planets have not been so close in proximity for 800 years. (8 in the Bible represents New Beginning) There are tons of articles on the Web about this coming conjunction, so if you want to check it out, just type in Christmas star conjunction or something similar and you can read about it and also find out how to see it.

Back to the Coin. WHY would they put a symbol of an obvious conjunction of Saturn and Jupiter on this coin? (Jupiter is the King planet and in Biblical astronomy represents Jesus)  Are they trying to tell us something will happen on that day? Is it a warning? Is it to mark a coming event? I guess we'll find out soon enough. 

Another interesting thing is the 3 phrases of Peace spread across the coin in 3 languages. 

For when they say, “Peace and safety!” then sudden destruction comes upon them, as labor pains upon a pregnant woman. And they shall not escape. 1 thess 5:3


5 comments:

  1. Truly, this is amazing! I love you analysis and I did not notice the planet and did think it was Saturn but now realize it is both of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jupiter does have rings. So do Uranus and Neptune.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jupiter has a series of rings circling it! Unlike Saturn's rings, which are clearly visible from Earth even through small telescopes, Jupiter's rings are very difficult to see

      Delete
  3. Jupiter has a distinct mark on it, as well as more definite darker rings on it- just like on the coin. I wonder if the merging of the two planets on the coin may be signaling a one-world religion? Merging of the one and only true and all the false religions? I read that the date palm's scientific name is Phoenix - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phoenix_(plant)
    And the guy pointing this out also said that in America the 5G towers are disguised as date palms.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very interesting about the date palms and 5G. Wow. I truly believe this conjunction is signaling something.. the start of the NWO, rise of Antichrist, or the One World religion. Only time will tell.... but they do like to reveal their plans ahead of time

      Delete