Monday, January 11, 2021

What's coming next, looking for our Blessed Hope!

  For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men, Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world; Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ; 
Titus 2:11-13

Hope is something that seems in short supply in our world today. Why? Because most people's hopes are on this life and this world, in money, career, material possessions, friends, pleasures. Even when we achieve these things, they are transient and don't last long. But what can people hope for in a world on lockdown with a pandemic running amuck, in a world of violence and baby murders and corruption and lies? In an upside down world where good is bad and bad is good? A world where the bad guys win and the good guys get locked up?  
 
Paul said it best when he said
If only for this life we have hope in Christ, we are of all people most to be pitied. 1 Corinthians 15:19
 
If all we have is this life, this 70-90 years, then we are to be pitied. He was, of course, talking to Christians, but I would say it applies to non-believers too. If this is all there is, if we came from apes, what is the point? 
 
The truth is, believers and followers of Jesus have great hope. We know that after our short lives here, we will live for eternity with our Prince in a place that will blow our minds.  It is this hope every believer clings to. Yet, the Apostle Paul was talking about another related hope in the Scripture above, the hope of Jesus's appearing! And those of us alive today who follow Him will be privy to that glorious event. 
 
Let's face it. The world is spiraling down a deep hole of evil. We were forewarned by Jesus and later the apostles about these events, but I think not many of us thought they would happen in our lifetime. If you don't have a clue what evil I'm talking about, please click The Red Pilll link at the top of this page. 
 
The truth is, it really doesn't matter if Trump or Biden becomes our next president. I do still believe there is a chance for Trump based on my sources, and I hope that's true. He's done a lot of good for our nation and he stands for the constitution, but no one man can save the USA. Not when 95% of our congress, state legislators, CIA, NSA, FBI, DOJ, court systems (including the Supreme Court), and the media are corrupt and in the pocket of the Chinese. Yes, I said Chinese. We are being overrun by communist China right beneath our noses. 
 
But I digress. There is a One World Government rising and they are using this pandemic to enslave us and take over. This is all predicted in the Bible and we are now there. If Biden gets in office, he's one of them so it will just make it easy for them to take over. IF Trump does, he won't last long. I would bet my life on it.  Either way, this is what I see coming this year
 
  • Riots/Martial Law
  • Increasingly Forced Vaccinations with tracking chips. Forced by stores, restaurants, airlines, and perhaps places of employment
  • Trump supporters, conservatives, and Christians persecuted, silenced, fined, or rounded up (esp if Biden gets in)
  • Chinese troops within our borders
  • No more free speech
  • Beginning of widespread gun confiscation
  • The eventual take over of the US by communism as the NWO rises to take over the world.  
  • The start of the 7 year Tribulation (Probably in the fall)

That is what I see coming on the world. But not coming for those of us who know Jesus! The Bride of Christ is taken out of this place BEFORE the start of the 7 years Tribulation.  That is our BLESSED HOPE.  How could we have any hope if we thought we would endure even a year of the worst 7 year time period the earth has EVER experienced?  Jesus said if HE didn't cut the time short, NO ONE would be left alive on the earth. 

So, the real point of this post is to encourage you, to give you hope that no matter what you see happening in the USA and the world, no matter what you hear on the news or from friends, don't fear, don't worry. Trust in God and keep your ear alert for the sound of that mighty Trumpet and the voice of our Prince calling us home! 
 
Before I leave, I would be remiss if I didn't also address the first part of the Scripture from Titus. There are conditions to being part of the Bride. You must live soberly, righteously and deny ungodliness and worldly lusts. In other words, you must commit your life to Jesus and follow Him. 
 
Whoever says he abides in Jesus ought to walk and conduct himself in the same way in which Jesus walked and conducted Himself. 1 John 2:6
 
Beloved, we are now God's children; it is not yet disclosed what we shall be, but we know that when He comes and is manifested, we shall be like Him. And everyone who has this hope cleanses himself just as He is pure. 1 John 3:2-3
 
 

20 comments:

  1. Happy New Year, MaryLu! Welp, the vaccines have arrived in Nigeria though the politicians and the go0vernmental higherups are the ones queueing up for the vaccines. As you may have heard or not, Madagascar has pulled out of WHO and have warned other African nations against accepting the vaccines. According to the Madagasacan President, he was offered twenty million dollars for the traditional herbal antidote they have developed, wanting his country to change the formula so that when taken, people die. Of course, WHO hasnt come out to confirm or deny...
    As for the current state of the US, The Lord is on the march. Watch...Biden is not getting in and won't be sworn on in Jan 20(that is if there will even be an inauguration). Yep, I agree the Lord is coming...Just stock up and keep praying for the next couple of weeks ..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kate, are you in Nigeria? I did not hear that about Madagascar. Good for their president! I don't trust WHO and nobody should. Thank you for the information. Please keep me posted.
      I hope you're right about Biden. I have heard the same from a few Godly pastors I follow who hear from the Lord. God will have His will! Let's all keep praying! Blessings!

      Delete
    2. Yes..I live in Lagos to be precise. You won't believe how the political leadership is touting the vaccines notwithstanding the fact that many citizens have sent warnings to them about Bill Gates and the vaccines...Anyway, in Lagos, the scaremongering continues over the virus, Unfortunately, the government schtick is not working ths time- many faces sans masks, crowded buses...

      Delete
    3. Good to know, Kate, that some people are not complying with all these lies. :-) Be safe!!!

      Delete
    4. The million dollar question, just "WHO" is paying for these world wide vaccines?? WEF? Beware of FREE coming from any govt or supplier. that's for sure. I have had the same feeling Kate, that Biden may not make it to the inauguration. I've always felt "all eyes on Israel" and it's getting ready to blow. The tension can't get much tighter before something happens. And Biden will support Iran, so Israel has to do something before the 20th or before the Left can empower Iran. They are locked and loaded...

      Delete
    5. I had to sign up to a blogger to get this off of unknown, I am Cillie at cillie100@hotmail.com

      Delete
    6. Hi Cillie! Sorry about having to sign up for blogger, but that's what they make people do. I allow anonymous posts for that reason, but thank you cause now I know who you are! I agree with you about Israel. That's where God's focus is too.. and where His focus will be during the Tribulation. Good question about the vaccines. I would imagine Gates has something to do with the money.

      Delete
  2. Amen! Thank you for your words of encouragement

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Marylou for your post. Boy, oh boy, things are spiraling downward fast!! I pray for Christ's soon return! Im thankful that God told us in His Word that these things would take place, allowing our eyes to be wide open.
    God reminded me the other day from Scripture about when the Jews left Egypt and then the Egyptian army ended up being on their heels. I bet by the time they got to the Red Sea they thought they were goners having no where to go, but God. Then God opened up the Red Sea so they could get through. I know that God will make a way. Our promised land we are heading too is Eternity in Heaven. We, me included need to stay strong in the Lord. It's how one of the ways we honor Him.
    He is Sovreign and in control!
    Thank you so much for posting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, yes! How the Jews must have felt standing at that Red Sea! I feel the Lord will soon part our Red Sea and take us home! You are right, in the meantime, we must stand strong for Him. He is in control!! Blessings!

      Delete
    2. Barbara I was given the Red Sea vision several days ago too. Interesting! I felt God was saying to me, have I not always made a WAY for you, don't worry!!

      Delete
  4. Kathleen Pitts SmithJanuary 11, 2021 at 11:07 AM

    I have been following you for several years now and I am encouraged by your posts of Jesus's return and of his faithful being called to be with him prior to the Tribulation. I am so hoping that comes to pass soon. You comment also about hearing things from Godly pastors about how we should prepare and stock up on food, cash, etc. soon. I recently found out about Scott McKay and his Radio Revolution program called The Tipping Point. In a video released yesterday, he mentions a military build up, which when researched, has been happening for a few days now, and what it is supposed to mean. This Scott McKay feels that Trump is not done, and this military is going after BLM and Antifa, and there will be chaos for a few days, maybe weeks, because of it, such as no electricity, etc. But to have faith, because it is all for our good. It is a battle against Satan and the military is there to make this happen. At this point in time, I am under-prepared for anything like this, but I do have food and water, but if electricity goes out, I will not have heat. I am both excited and frightened at the same time! Time is drawing very near, and in my heart, in my soul, I am ready!! Stay safe, MaryLu!! Hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Kathleen, there is a military buildup in many major cities. I've heard of the one in DC and Atlanta. People have posted videos. No, I don't think Trump is done yet. Just keep praying for God's will. I'm sorry about your heat! I will pray your power does not go out. If it does, God will help you. Try not to worry. Soon and very soon, we are going to see the King! Blessings!

      Delete
    2. MaryLu and Kathleen, the sad thing is so many videos are being censored, so if people are trying to show the military sightings, I bet they are scrubbing their videos. A Pastor we love and listen to, JD Farag in Hawaii, just posted yesterday, that if he is in one more violation they are going to scrub his MANY youtube videos (valuable witnessing there) and take him off. Fortunately he is setting up his own platform. But so many I am seeing censored, especially if they speak out against the vaccine. I will be shocked if this inauguration, happens without some kind of major blow out.
      Kathleen my husband and I bought several propane Buddy heaters and hook them up to five gallon tanks for ER power outages. They work great, not too expensive. They have cylinders that fit in them too. I think one just for a small room to stay warm in would be a good investment right now. I pray that the blood of Jesus covers all of us that love Him and our families we are praying for. Keep praying for TRUTH!!

      Delete
    3. I follow J.D. Farag too. I noticed his vaccine video from last Sunday was gone. Yes, they have started the "purge" of all Christian voices and conservatives.. and yes, esp about the Vaccine. I've been restricted on Facebook but at least I have this outlet on Blogger until they ban me here. Regardless, the Lord wins!

      Delete
  5. I've had that Red Sea vision too. God will make His move when we feel there is no other way out. Trust Him. He will show up to take us home.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I believe God has a plan, only we don't always know what it is. I am praying that God increases my faith and help me not to be anxious no matter what is in the news. Ultimately, I know good will triumph over evil, I just can't seem to wait for that to happen!

    ReplyDelete