Friday, February 12, 2021

MaryLu's Friday Musings - Our Satanic SuperBowl

I hope and pray that this week was kind to you and that you felt the presence of Almighty God. As the days grow evil, now more than ever we need to cling to Jesus. By cling, I mean spend time with Him, talk to Him all through your day, pray, read the Bible often, memorize Scripture, and keep your thoughts on things above.  I'm not one prone to depression, but I have to admit that recently with all that's going on, I've found myself down. As much as I want to know what's happening in the world, too much bad news can affect us. When that happens, the best thing to do is take a break from it all and spend time with Jesus. Put on some worship music, praise Him, and keep your thoughts on your wonderful future. We are only passing through this evil world. Ambassadors are always called home when war breaks out! 

So, why am I showing you these things below? Because I think most of the world and many Christians live completely in the dark about the immense evil that surrounds us. The evil elite of this world have hidden it well up until now, but it seems they no longer feel the need to completely hide their beliefs and their intentions. Knowledge of these things is good so we can react appropriately and be prepared. But don't dwell on these things.
 
I hope you take a few minutes and watch the video below. This may be new to some of you, but the "secret societies", "Satan Worshipers", a.k.a. Globalist, Illuminati, FreeMasons, etc. all have secret colors, patterns, hand signals, etc...  It depends on how far up the chain of command they are and how much they are allowed to know, but they can identify each other through various signals, symbols, etc. If you can't watch the whole thing (even though it's short), just check out after 9 minutes. You'll be shocked.
 
I did not watch the SuperBowl, but apparently the HalfTime show was a parade of Satanism. See for yourself!

Here are some other articles to check out 


 I pray you all have a wonderful weekend!
Keep looking up, for your Redemption draws closer than ever! 




4 comments:

  1. Hello Marylu.
    I did not watch the Superbowl or the halftime.
    I did hear about the satanic nature of the halftime show and made me even more glad I did not watch it.

    Yes. The days are evil. And I know Christ's return for us, His Bride is very soon!! 🤗🙌
    I pray your weekend is good too.
    God bless you,

    Barb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm always so shocked at how blatant they are about it.. but yes, it just means we are closer than ever to being with Jesus!
      Blessings, Barb!

      Delete
  2. Hi MaryLu I just read and watched the videos shared on the Super Bowl that you posted. I like what you had to say there. I know the feeling. But took heart at the comment that the Ambassadors are called HOME when the war breaks out. That is comforting and we must be so close. I had no idea they flashed satan real fast for all to see. UNREAL. I saw they scrubbed one of the videos! But not the pic of the word satan. Something is about to give soon and we'll be going to be with our Lord Jesus. May God hold us close and fill us with Truth more then ever as the days get closer. Thank You for sharing this, I was trying to find more info on it and it seemed very few Watchmen and prophecy Pastors seemed to understand how significant this is to the Tribulation about to start. I personally think it's huge. Like the Colosseum, reminding me of the superbowl all packed in there watching the "show." Even showing a nuclear attack on the city or cities... Blessings Sister!! Can't wait to meet you someday soon, Lord willing on the other side with HIM.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cillie! Yes, I'm surprised more people have not come out about this to warn the church. These Satanists know their time of rule is about to start and they are shoving it in our faces. Soon and very soon, Sister... we are going to see the King!

      Delete