Friday, March 5, 2021

MaryLu's Friday Musings and News

 Greetings Saints of the Most High!  
 
I pray this post finds you healthy and safe. I know so many people are struggling financially and possibly losing their homes and businesses. I pray for them all the time, and every time I do , the Lord reminds me that He promises to provide for those people who Seek First Him and His Kingdom. 
 
 But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble. Matthew 6:33-34
 
I must admit to being under a bit of spiritual attack lately. I'm anxious to write When Angels Battle, but I'm having a great deal of trouble starting it. Over the years, I've struggled with Insomnia, and lately it has gotten much worse. Then, there's just life's general business that creeps in with things I need to take care of, lists to accomplish, and precious grandchildren to watch. 

This Writing business takes quite a bit out of us authors. Not only do we have the actual writing, but there's many other responsibilities that seem to steal much of my time. Thinks like writing monthly newsletters, weekly blog posts, social media time, and answering many emails and comments. I've been praying about what the Lord wishes me to do about all of this, and I believe He wants me to focus mainly on writing my next book. So, I'm going to cut back on newsletters and blog posts for now. I made a deal with the Lord to only post here on Cross and Cutlass when He gives me something to say. In addition, I'm not going to be sending out any newsletters for awhile. My priorities for this time are God, family, and writing this novel. So, if you'd like to be notified when I DO post, just follow this blog by email (Input field on the right column) and it will send any post I make to your email. 

However, I do have a few things to mention that indicate to me just how short our time is. You've probably heard about them, but it truly is astounding to me how fast things are moving. I believe with all my heart that we are on the brink of the Tribulation, which means the Lord is on the brink of coming for His Bride. (Those who trust in Him, love Him, and follow Him)
 
Covid Pass. 
We are now seeing what I and many other watchers have predicted, and that's what they are calling a Covid Pass, which is a digital pass indicating you have been vaccinated for Covid and/or recently tested. This pass allows you access to various public venues. 
 
The saddest thing about this is it appears Israel is taking the lead on this. I can't seem to find the main articles on this, but here's one that comes up. Of course the MSM will applaud this, but they are also hiding how many Israelis have become ill or died from the VAX.
 
I'm just adding this now! Someone just sent this to me. Listen to this.. it's only 4 minutes!  Medical Tyranny in Israel
 
 
As those of us who are awake know, the vax is a precursor to the Mark of the Beast. You will not lose your salvation for taking it now, but you might possibly lose your life. Please watch this very good interview with a doctor.
 

The other thing that caught my eye recently is the uptick in UFO sightings. Of course we know these aren't aliens from other planets, but rather inter-dimensional beings.. such as fallen angels and nephilim.  I've written posts on this before so if this is new to you and sounds nuts, it is in the Bible.  I believe this is going to be a huge part of a GREAT end times deception that will fool many many people. These beings will appear in massive "spaceships" and tell mankind that there is no God and they are the ones who "seeded" our planet and put us here, and they've been watching us for thousands of years. They will explain away the rapture as them taking those of us whose minds were too caught up in archaic ways up to their ships or FEMA camps for reprogramming. Many Godly people have had dreams of UFOs arriving just as we are being raptured. Anyway, here's some interesting articles. The fact we are seeing so much disclosure on this now makes me also realize how short our time is. 


One more thing. Notice how many large earthquakes have struck the planet lately? Hmm. Jesus warned us that many earthquakes would strike in many places and that they would get stronger and stronger before He came. 

Check out this live Earthquake Map

If you want to know what's going on but don't want to read countless articles or spend hours searching the internet, try going to Rapture Ready News each day. They give titles and brief descriptions of some of the more important issues as they relate to end times.

I pray God's greatest blessing on each and every one of you!  Witness to the lost, pray hard, stay close to Jesus, do His will, and keep looking up! Can't wait to meet you all in Heaven!



 


6 comments:

  1. If cutting back on newsletters and blog posts results in a new book from you, I'm thrilled! Trusting God will give you rest and inspiration as you begin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. UFOs.....isn't it amazing how so many can't see the truth. I've been telling my family how they would use aliens as an excuse for the Rapture. I know that satan is the great deceiver, but come on! Aliens, people? I can just see God shaking his head, with a tear running down his cheek.
    As for you slowing down, do it. And if you feel you should be working on a different book, ask God for guidance. Whatever you feel led to write, your readers will be pleased. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Chappy!! I agree. So many are deceived. It must make the Lord grieve. Thank you for your encouragement and friendship! Hugs!

      Delete
  3. MaryLu Thanks for sharing these enlightening sites on the VAX and where Israel is today on all this. That woman's voice wrenched my heart, trying to share the truth to all of us. And isn't it ironic people believe in UFO's but not God? But yet their minds are closed to the Spiritual realm of God. John 1:3 “All things were made by Him; and without Him was not any thing made that was made.” KJV It's sound like you are spread thin with all that you have going on and letting a majority go, will help you focus to what God wants you to do. I pray it's to finish this new Novel. And if the time is really short, just being with your loved ones and focusing close to home, will be a blessing for all of you. I'm glad to hear you will be keeping this Cross and Cutlass blog open, what you share each time is so eye opening! And it still gives us a little time with you! God's direction, wisdom and love to you Sister. I pray we meet in Heaven SOON!! Cillie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bless you, Cillie. You always put a smile on my face and warm my heart. Thank you. I believe we WILL meet in heaven soon. :-)

      Delete