Friday, May 7, 2021

MaryLu's Friday Musings - What if the Jabbero was the end game all along?


Dear Saints of the Most High, 
 
I hope and pray you all are doing well and remaining hopeful amidst all the evil that is rising around us. I grew up in Florida and I remember how we could see when a major thunderstorm heading toward us on the horizon. Thick, black, billowing clouds swallowed up the entire sky, churning and undulating, as they crept toward us. Occasionally we would see a bolt of lightning cross the black. Beneath the clouds sheets, of  rain fell, and we knew we were in for a major storm when it hit us. That's how I feel now! Except the storm isn't just coming from one direction but it's surrounding me. 
 
The thing is, though, you and I and all the true followers of Jesus are still standing in the light, a cone of bright light shining down on us from above. If you've read my Pirate books, think of the circle of light that formed around Charlisse while she was in the hold of the enemy ship. God knows where each one of us are. He knows your fears, worries, concerns, struggles and problems. He knows your concern for family members who have taken the jab and for those who don't know Him. He knows that your world is getting rather narrow these days as friends and family reject you.  So we stand in that cone of light, protected, loved, cherished, and we know that we know that we know that no matter how close the storm comes, it cannot touch us!

Do not be afraid of sudden fear
Nor of the storm of the wicked when it comes
For the Lord will be your confidence, firm and strong,
And will keep your foot from being caught Proverbs 3:24-25
 
This thought occurred to me awhile back, but the more I think about it, the more I realize it is most likely true. What if the virus isn't the contaminant or the epidemic, at least not the real one. What if the real epidemic is in the vaccine? It just makes more sense when you look at how Covid, though deadly, is over 90% curable. But what if they released it for the express purpose of then forcing a vaccine on everyone?  In order to believe that, you have to come to grips with the fact that a group of very evil people run the world and they have their tentacles into every government agency, including big Pharma. The vaccine is the plague. It has something in it that they desperately want you to take in order to either eventually kill you, change your DNA, or track you somehow. I know that some states are not making it mandatory, but believe me they are going to come after those of us who are not vaxxed. In my opinion, they will either release a more deadly form of Covid or they will release something more deadly like Ebola. As you will see below, people who don't take the vax are starting to be persecuted. This is only the beginning. Also, I'm seeing in several reports from doctors that it's very possible that those people who got the vax are dangerous for those of us who didn't. It's called shedding and I don't understand it completely. You can do your own research. 
 
Why am I telling you all this? Because whether you've taken the V yourself and now regret it, or you are in close contact with someone who has, pray for protection over yourself from all plagues and viruses and any plans of the enemy. God will keep you safe! He promises in His Word

I've listed some links below to articles that stood out to me this week. We are seeing War, Famine, and Plagues. Hmm. What does that remind me of. Oh, yeah. the Four Horseman of the Apocalypse found in Revelation 6!  We are there, people. The Tribulation is coming and it's coming fast. On Monday, I'm posting an urgent warning from the Lord (from a Godly pastor I follow) for the church. 

Until then, stay in the light. Stay close to Jesus!  You are safe and loved in your Father's Arms. And remember you are not alone. Jesus is calling His Bride from all the corners of the earth. Many of us are feeling the first winds of the storm. Just remember, you know you're on the right road when there aren't too many others on with you! 
 
The V and the C
 
 
The Shunning of the non-vaxxed. It begins 
It's time to start shunning the vaccine hesitant. Look at who they are blaming toward the middle of the article. White Evangelicals?  
Gotten your jab yet?  Great article about the effects of the vaccine and other good info
 
NWO  and general evil
 
 Alien Deception
 
War
 
Apostasy

Persecution
 
 
 
 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. Hi MaryLu, I completely agree. I have been reading much of this same information as you and as unbelievable as it seems (that there could be individuals or entities with enough power to pull off a worldwide deception regarding the plannedemic and vaccine) I am convinced you are correct. But God. I remember the Charlisse scene well--a great mental picture to hang onto!! It truly feels as if we are in the beginning of the Tribulation--although I know we aren't there, technically, yet. It sure seems as if the initial waves are hitting the shores though. The hurricane is coming, it cannot be stopped. I grew up as a military kid and the loss of our country is heartbreaking, but I do not seeing it changed. Our world is too far gone. I have a granddaughter and grandson gradudating from high school and college respectively this month, the former a believer, the latter not, and trying to write them words of an encouraging future for their graduation cards is a real challenge! Thank you for your posts, dear lady. So many people are blindly following what they read/hear from mainstream news sources. To their peril! Stay safe! You have a difficult time of it in CA. I am in a liberal state too, so know how hard it is. Persevere we must, Jesus is coming. Soon! Maranatha! love and huggzz, judi.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Judi, yes, sometimes I wonder if I'm going nuts, but then the Lord reassures me I'm on the right track. We've been asleep for so long.. the entire world while these evil leaders have been plotting and planning. The weird thing is, it's all documented online if people would just look it up. I will lift up your grandchildren, Judi. I know how concerning that can be. God saves the descendants of the righteous! It's in the Bible. Yes, it's hard here. I wish I could move to Florida.. but kids are all here, and maybe the Lord has a purpose for me here. You too! Blessings!!!!

      Delete
  2. Mary, thanks for the post, looking forward to Mondays report as well. Your name Jabbero, so appropriate! It reminds me of the term Derecho; a HUGE approaching thunder storm! Yes a Giant end time storm has gathered and is about to strike the earth and forever change it. First the rapture then the TRIB. This Month sees: Israels 73rd..Celestial signs..Pentecost..Possible WAR; Russia, China & perhaps the Middle east! Also,The restarting of Hydron C. at CERN..The Great reset/Adgenda2030 Live meeting & by Mays end, Alien UFO Revelations(fallen angels). I probably even missed some and the there could be other surprises as well. So much convergence and as JD Farag has stated many times, there has to be a shelf-life to all of this, as it must reach an ultimate Climax! For Christians it is our soon rescue from this sinking ship (earth) by JESUS our Lifeboat&Bridegroom...Via the Rapture! TITUS 2 V13!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you summed it up pretty good, Ron! I didn't know about CERN. It's all coming to a head, isn't it? I can't imagine being here another year. Can't wait to meet you in the clouds! You are an encouragement. Blessings!

      Delete
  3. Hi there Sister! Thank you for posting all the research you do, so we can do our own homework too. "Some will be taken and many left behind" shared the video with Doug this morning. Really touched him, I had heard it a few days ago and listened again. It's POWERFUL!! I love that man, he was such a light in NYC and still shining even though he's with the Lord now. And I also love listening to Carter Conlon too who stepped up to replace him. A&O productions always teach and lift me up so much. I just looked back to see that video on this blog and it's gone, I do hope it was your idea to take it off and it just didn't disappear? I saw where you are going to share "Urgent Warning to the Church" I'm assuming Pastor Patrick? I watched that one on Thursday and shared it with some friends too. EXCELLENT we are so close! I like what Ron above is seeing, the same things we are too. I know God is bringing us all together that are praying for HIS truth all around the world. I saw an article not that long ago on CERN and how even Stephen Hawkins told them to NOT turn it on, that it would cause some kind of world disaster? I can't imagine being here another year here either. We are in WARP speed with prophecy now. Labor coming fast. I am surrounded by the LIGHT of God, that circle or dome in your book that surrounded Charlise for sure! I am also covered by the blood of Jesus. Taking all the armor I can against this enemy of the world and claiming it all day long. I'm getting excited as weary as I am, as the puzzle pieces are all coming together in Revelations. God hold us all close and fill us with His truth. So thankful for my brothers and sisters that are becoming my family now. I see it forming! Praise God! Hallelujah our redemption draweth near..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, pastor Patrick! I adore him. He rambles a lot but he really hears from the Lord and he preaches the true Gospel. Ah.. I love my new family too! Brothers and Sisters from all over the world! I can't wait to meet you in the clouds. Talk about a family reunion! HUGS!

      Delete