Friday, May 28, 2021

MaryLu's Musings: Those who Wait on the Lord will Inherit the Earth!

 

Hi Saints!
I'm keeping this post short today because I'm actually away from home, visiting my Mother and Sister out of state. This was a long-delayed visit due to Covid, but I hadn't seen her in over a year, and it is time. She is 88 and hanging in there, waiting for Jesus to come!  So, I'm taking a week or so off from my blog to visit family and get refreshed.  I hope to post again next Friday, time permitting.
 
Things over the V are heating up here where I live. My county has now issued an order for all businesses to insist their employees be vaccinated or wear a mask!  We knew this was coming, so I'm not surprised. Those of us who didn't take the poison will be obvious now and probably open to ridicule by others when we go out. Just be prepared to respond with the love of Jesus. Remember our enemies are not these people, but the demons and wicked spirits behind them and in them. 
 
As we prepare for the government to inform us of alien encounters, nearly half of this generation either doesn't believe in God or care if there is one.  These people are ripe for the narrative they will push which says these aliens or higher life forms put us here and there is no God. I wonder how many Christians, whose faith is weak, will buy into that as well? 
 
Tensions are still high in the Middle East. Russia is deploying nuclear missiles to Syria. China continues to saber rattle, testing the strength of the US to respond to anything, which in our present state of weakness, we won't. The War of Gog-MaGog is lining up perfectly. 

Many had hopes we would leave at the full blood moon on the 26th. I must admit to being a little excited. But remember, the Lord's timing is perfect. What if He is waiting for one of your loved ones to get saved? It would be worth the wait then, wouldn't it? Remembering that really helps me when I feel impatient. 

Have a great weekend, everyone! We are in the season! Don't allow the news to discourage you, but rather encourage you that the Lord won't leave us in this cesspool of evil much longer!

Sending prayers and blessings to you all!

 The V
 
 
New World Order
 
The Great Deception 

Immorality - Wickedness 
 
Apostasy
 
War
 
The Groaning Earth
 
Persecution


 

6 comments:

  1. I pray you have a wonderful week with your mother and sister.
    Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy you made it there safe and sound Sister! Praying your Light is shining BRIGHT and those that are close to you will want "more" of what you have. JESUS!! Enjoy your Mom and Sis. My Mom turned 90 on Sat. they all celebrated her in style, Queen for the day. ;) But next day ended up in the hospital, with a big kidney stone that was shutting down her bladder and kidneys. Praise God the stone passed, just before it would have been life threatening. We just never know.. God's love and safe travels. love Cillie that Ramblin Rose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 90! Wow.. I’m so glad she is okay and nothing serious occurred. I’m having fun here... relaxing... trying to shine as bright as possible! LOL. Family can be hard sometimes.

      Delete
  3. I am trying to sign up for your newsletter but cannot find a link. Jane Squires jrs0350@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jane, if you go up to the top of my website and click on "Let's stay in touch" it will take you to a page where you can sign up. OR do you just want me to sign you up? If so, there are 2 options. 1. Receive this blog in your email. or 2. Only get a newsletter when I have book news.

      Delete