Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Blog sent to Email going away!

 Hey everyone,
 
Just wanted you to know that if you signed up to receive this blog in your email, that function is going away as of tomorrow. If you did NOT get a newsletter from me telling you this, then somehow I missed you on my list. Please go to "Let's Stay in Touch" at the top of this site, click on it, and fill out the form to receive my blogs by email through my newsletter service.  There is an option to just receive news about my books too, so don't worry,you won't be bothered with my blog posts on that option. Or you can sign up for both!

8 comments:

  1. Please, let's do keep in touch.
    Can hardly wait until we meet in the clouds, soon and very soon!
    When our daughter got her 2nd V her arm was paralyzed/numb for THREE days.
    Did she report this adverse effect? Sadly, no, she did not.
    I have a real hard time trying to understand why everyone is STILL promoting this deadly jab!!!
    And so many blind sheep are just letting it happen....
    My worry, what else is happening in her body now?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so sorry Lorraine. I have a son who took it too. Also my husband and my son in law and daughter in law. So I understand your fears. They are suppressing the truth about the side-effects and adverse effects, so most people don't know. They are just living in fear so they get it. If I say anything, I'm labeled a conspiracy nut. You are not alone. Just pray against any adverse effects in your daughter in Jesus' name!

      Delete
  2. Please keep me receiving your blog and newsletter.
    tumcsec(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. The best way for me to keep in touch, is for you to sign up for my newsletter and receive my blog in your email. I hope you do that.... I know it's hard to remember to check my blog every week. God Bless!!

      Delete
  4. I am so sorry to hear that your family has been mislead into taking the V. When I read that all I could think of was Matthew 6:19-21 where Jesus instructs us not to lay up treasures on this earth but instead in heaven,for where your treasure is there your heart will be also.
    I pray that the Lord will bring you peace in this matter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. :-) God Bless you and yours!

      Delete